[Contest/Event] SUPPORTER UPGRADE (GOLD) TWO USERS/MONTH

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Ni_, Oct 6, 2013.

?

Are you Supportive of this Contest and what I am trying to do for the EMC community?

Yes! 39 vote(s) 92.9%
No! 3 vote(s) 7.1%
  1. Your Welcome, Happy to make you happy.

I bet your mom will be happy that you won't be nagging her anymore, :)

Same to all other accepted user. You're very welcome.
    canuckshockey likes this.
  2. Rule number 1 confuses me. By "Upgraded" do you mean bought a supporter, or have ever been chosen for this contest? :confused: If the Latter,
    Do you have Any alternate MC Accounts?(If so name them): Yes, icefirepb.
    Why do you think you deserve an EMC Upgrade?: I've always tried to help out in the EMC community, and some of the perks that come with Gold Supporter would help me get things to help others :) I have also been trying to save money for a while, so I haven't been able to get as many promo items as some. I've tried to help out with rule-breakers on the forums/server, by reporting them, or warning them that what they did was not allowed. (unless it's obvious they were trying to break the rules.)
    Have you ever been banned or kick?: No.
    How long has it been since your first EMC log-in?: 671 Days.
    Would you Consider yourself Greedy or Generous?: I consider myself generous, and I hope others agree :), I try to help new members and give them stuff like rupees, tools, etc.
    Would you like a hug if you don't get picked?: Um... Sure? (Screen Hug!)
  3. Name:HurferDurfer1
    Do you have Any alternate MC Accounts?(If so name them): Yes , yoshidavyn
    Why do you think you deserve an EMC Upgrade?:http://imgur.com/a/KyQnZ So I can do more of this.
    Have you ever been banned or kick?: yes, temp banned 6 times and kicked 10 times
    How long has it been since your first EMC log-in?: 541 days ago
    Would you Consider yourself Greedy or Generous?: I have donated over 50,000 to single player once, does that tell you enough?
    Would you like a hug if you don't get picked?: No, back off.

(sorry for this blue text business, I don't know how to work this devil magic that is text colour)
    Kephras likes this.
  4. Name(In-game): WeirdManaico
    Do you have Any alternate MC Accounts?(If so name them): No

Why do you think you deserve an EMC Upgrade?: I have been with this community for about 1.5 years now and I have been very loyal to EMC. Using that time, I have built and filled up my entire residence with a giant creation. I love building and designing new creations. But unfortunately, building requires 3 important aspects - Money, Space, and it also does include Status. Money is a no brainer. With money, it is possible to claim hard to get items like diamonds quickly or to get lots of building materials. With gold supporter, I would be earning almost 3x the amount of daily rupees I earn now. But with all these materials, I would need space. As I have already mentioned, I filled up my entire residence with a couple creations. I am unable to build anything else without deleting my res or crowding it. If I was gold supporter, I would be able to use the second res to build things like farms, other creations, and more. Finally, status. Status is important because of several reasons. First, I would get more acknowledgement among the community if I was a gold member. With more acknowledgment, it is possible to get more people to support me by helping me out with creations. Second, I could use the supporter channel to find out more information on things and to request for items or help. Lastly, with Gold supporter, I could use the ender farm to help me repair my tools and armor to be able to keep on building and working :)

Have you ever been banned or kick?: I got kicked a couple times for spamming to my friends in private chat (for fun of course :) ) banned once I think because I tried creating a script which accidentally auto spammed me but was instantly unbanned because the mods understood. I think that's it. Oh system also kicked me for "flying"

Edit: I remember another one. A friend and I were playfully arguing with each other but the mod thought it was real argument so they kicked me for 5 min to stop being rude - But it was just playful and I do those fun arguments in private chat now :)

How long has it been since your first EMC log-in?: 611
    Would you Consider yourself Greedy or Generous?: I can be both. Often I like to give free rupees to people who I feel deserves free rupees, wether it's because they have been nice, generous, or doing amazing projects. I also do drop parties since I remember my first Minecraft days where people would donate to me, which caused me to want to do the same for others :) But I can be greedy. I mean it's not necessarily greedy but sometimes people would ask me for free rupees or donations and I would decline because I want to keep my stuff or I don't feel that they deserve it.

Would you like a hug if you don't get picked?: Yes :) Then I will give a nice hug back.
    BoxmanVince likes this.
  5. Ign: Dj__Krazy
    Any alts: yes, my brother' s account, Dj__Pepe
    Why should I deserve the EMC upgrade: Due to the economy, my family is on a low budget,my parents don't have the money to make transactions to random things, but to focus on the main things.I hardly enjoy playing on EMC due to a free laptop I found and cheap internet.
    Ever been banned or kick: I don't know, I forget many things.. But I have been kicked for spam..
    First EMC login:225 days
    Consider yourself Greedy or Generous?: Generous, I give newcomers mob eggs and seeds to start off on their adventure on smp1 when ever i can...
    Do you want a hug: Yes, Like a soft big bear hug...
  6. I posted on your profile with my other account. Now with the application.

Name (In Game): ElectricKiwi

Do you have any alternate MC accounts?: Yes. Uglydragon. But I cannot access it because the password was changed on me and I cannot recover it. That is why I acquired this account

Why do you think you deserve an EMC upgrade?: I believe that I deserve an EMC upgrade because I have been on here a while (from my other account before I lost it) and I try to help the community whenever I can. If there is a problem on a server and two people are fighting and there isn't a mod, I try and help them solve their issue. I hate to see people have difficulty trying to play on EMC. That is why I help them. I have been in that position before and now I am repaying the server by helping when I can. I scan through the forums and when I come across a thread where someone needs help with a bug or a problem or just need plain help, I try to reply to the best of my ability and give them the best advice that I can. I give everybody a chance and try to see every problem from both perspectives even if I think one argument is better than the other. I put my own opinions out of the way when working with people of the community to give everybody a fair chance. Getting a gold supporter upgrade would help me in being able to help others because I would be able to get more rupees to donate and would be able to gather materials more quickly. There are so many threads on the forums about people asking if people can donate for their malls and projects and I would like to help when I can. If I was given this supporter upgrade I would be able to help each person in a better way and contribute more to their projects. I also don't have any money to get an upgrade. If I had money to spend on an upgrade I would. I want to contribute back to the community of EMC as much as it has contributed to my enjoyment. I believe that I deserve this upgrade because I am a very mature person who would take the best advantage of having this supporter upgrade by giving back to the community of EMC as it has given to me. I want to be able to help people of the EMC community more than I can right now and giving me this supporter upgrade would greatly enhance my ability to do so. I like to help others and this opportunity would help me dearly in achieving my goals here on EMC.

Have you ever been banned or kicked?: To my disappointment, I have been kicked once. It was during a mob arena and the lag was very heavy. So I thought that it would be a great idea (Now I realize this was a horrible idea) to continually use the /tps command to see the drop in frame rate. This was a dumb idea because I hadn't realized that I would be contributing to the lag and the server would automatically kick me for spamming. I have now learned from my mistakes.

How long has it been since your first EMC log in?: It has been around 470 days since my first log in with my other account uglydragon. I am not sure the exact time because I cannot access MC at the moment. But it is between 450 and 480 days.

Would you consider yourself greedy or generous?: I would consider myself generous. I like to help people around EMC whenever I can (as you saw above). Whenever a new player joins the server I am on, I meet them when they first tp to spawn, give them a welcome and usually give them diamonds, a enchanted diamond pick, or lots of iron. I like to help people because it feels good. I try and take advantage of helping people whenever I can because you could miss that opportunity to make some else's experience better.

Would you like a hug if you don't get picked?: But of course. Even if I get picked I would like a hug. Hugs are always great.
    BoxmanVince likes this.
  7. Just so you know, you can know how many days you other acct has been on. /p uglydragon.
  8. Yes I know. I just can't access MC right now.
  9. *Updated my entry for resubmission*
  10. Name(In-game): TrueJob
    Do you have Any alternate MC Accounts?(If so name them): No, but there are some more people playing on the same IP (marknaaijer, harmfulharm)
    Why do you think you deserve an EMC Upgrade?: *Maybe*, I think other people deserve it more, as far as you can ''deserve'' a rank in a game. I like to give it a try though. I don't really know how I would ''deserve'' a gold membership, but if you mean by like: Being nice to other people? Yes, I'm not rude at all (In my opinion).
    Have you ever been banned or kick?: Naw.
    How long has it been since your first EMC log-in?: 492 days.
    Would you Consider yourself Greedy or Generous?: Not greedy, not generous either, because, if someone announces that they have a drop party at their res, I will go there, considering that ''greedy''? But in the generous aspect, if someone asks in the chat they need something, I'll be happy to donate (If it's not that expensive, and I'm not a big rupee donator though, I'm greedy with my rupees).
    Would you like a hug if you don't get picked?: Naw, I'll just cry (In the ''greedy'' aspect).
  11. Alright who's the wise guy that voted no on the poll.
  12. Rundercaster
  13. And kev20022.
  14. How can you tell? Or is this a guess?
  15. Why does there have to be no bans on record? I did not grief or anything serious.
  16. Name(In-game): porphos
    Do you have Any alternate MC Accounts?(If so name them): No
    Why do you think you deserve an EMC Upgrade?: I have always wanted to upgrade to supporter to help the wonderful people who made this server, and most of my rupees go to other people to help them, so I almost never have any to donate to others when they really need it
    Have you ever been banned or kick?: No
    How long has it been since your first EMC log-in?: 188 days
    Would you Consider yourself Greedy or Generous?: Generous
    Would you like a hug if you don't get picked?: No but a nice post about would work. :)
  17. Name(In-game):Ark_Warrior1
    Do you have Any alternate MC Accounts?(If so name them):Ark_Warrior2
    Why do you think you deserve an EMC Upgrade?:I think I deserve an EMC Upgrade because it will help me donate more to players. Lots of potential shops are being built around the servers, and as much as I want to donate to them, I can't because money is tight. I feel bad when I have to say: "I am very sorry, but money is tight right now and I can't donate. Gold supporter will allow me to give back more often to the community because I would have more rupees, access to exclusive farms, chats, and forum pages. I also think I deserve an EMC upgrade because the extra reses will allow me to build many pubic amenities such as farms, shops, and also more services for players. I also think I should get this Upgrade because I am an active community member that loves to help out on the forums. I know from experience that players that post forum threads love to see players that are either notable on Empire, or supporters because they usually see them as wiser members. This is not always the case, but can be a lot of the time.
    Have you ever been banned or kick?:I have only been kicked for AFKing.
    How long has it been since your first EMC log-in?:90 days today
    Would you Consider yourself Greedy or Generous?:Like I said before, I try to be as generous as possible, but when money is tight, I just can't afford to give as much as I would like to.
    Would you like a hug if you don't get picked?:Sure, why not :)
  18. Name: generalfelino015
    Do you have any alternate MC accounts?: No
    Why you think you deserve an EMC Upgrade?: I always wanted to be a suporter in EMC, to have a second res. But the problem to become a suporter in EMC was that ,Paypal dosen't have my country (Paraguay), also my family will never give me money to spend in becoming suporter.I always helped the new members when they start in EMC, become their friends, and show them some techniques to success in mineing or in gathering matirials for their shops, or for their home.
    Have you ever been banned or kick?: I have been ban like 3 or4 months ago, because 4 months ago I and a ex-friend called BROOKEY1131, we where making a outpost in smp7 west part. After 2 or 3 weeks of building and creating a little comunity in the wild we where having problems in the outpost, some enderchest and some anvils where stolen by someone. So at that moment we knew that we were having a problem with a grifer. After 1 week of being trolled and being stolen by the grifer, I puted some signs in the front of the outpost saying some really bad words to the grifer. After 2 days of having placed the signs, I was ban by mister Jack for a period of 2 days. And i was kicked by Aikar when i was starting in EMC, because i spamed stupid things like a noob.
    How long has it been since your first EMC log-in?: 366
    Would you consider yourself Greedy or Generouse?:I consider myself as a generouse guy with the community of smp7,because since i been a new member in EMC i always helped and give many stuff to the new mebers that came after me, to make them feal like if we are a family.
    Would you like a hug if you don't get picked?: Yeah why not, a hug is always good :D

19. RE-APPLICATION #1
    Name(In-game): Shon14
    Do you have Any alternate MC Accounts?(If so name them): I currently share an ALT account named Ongrid_.

Why do you think you deserve an EMC Upgrade?: I have never been a supporter on the empire server and I would like to be applied to have the experience :) I also would find it neat to see what I have been missing out for the past 414days :p I think it would be a great experience for me :).

Have you ever been banned or kick?: Besides being AFK at a MobArena and getting kicked for idleing, I have never been banned or kicked.

How long has it been since your first EMC log-in?: 414 Days since my first EMC log-in.

Would you Consider yourself Greedy or Generous?: To be honest, I would consider myself as a generous person (as would anyone) because I am more than happy to help someone in need in game or IRL, mostly depending the situation though.

Would you like a hug if you don't get picked?: I would love a hug if I get picked. I often love hugs :)

BTW, I love what your running here :D
    sonicol1 likes this.
  20. Name(In-game): kuraudochuu
    Do you have Any alternate MC Accounts?(If so name them): none
    Why do you think you deserve an EMC Upgrade?: I've absolutely loved my time on emc so far, and the thing I'd like most is to be able to claim another residence. I don't think my mom would support my decision to become a supporter at this time which is a bummer. I give a lot of my rupees to friends which has made me kind of on the poor side. Some help with that would be much appreciated!
    Have you ever been banned or kick?: nope
    How long has it been since your first EMC log-in?: 206 days
    Would you Consider yourself Greedy or Generous?: Generous for the most part, I like to help close friends as well as random people! xD
    Would you like a hug if you don't get picked?: haha, only if you're okay with it!
    melk73 likes this.