[Contest] EMC Elections!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by wonderwoman_16, Sep 22, 2015.

1. You didn't even spell your own name right, gg.
    ChamelonNYC likes this.
  2. iPhone, please. *hair flip*
    tuqueque likes this.
  3. People be like, "disable auto correct then, you nut!" and I'm just like "my typing would be a wreck if I did so bai"
    CadenMann and Penguinub like this.
  4. It's not that. It's just an EMC Election as a normal thing :)
  5. I'd vote for all of you if i could :)
    Bayymaxx and ChamelonNYC like this.
  6. For it to be not a popularity contest, there would have to be a few anonymous judges who are fairly new and do not know the players that are being voted for. So yes, in my opinion, this is a popularity contest.\
    P.S. How would someone not know who you are voting for? If you put that person's name in the thread, your name is plastered to the screen next to your vote.
    So, yeah.
    Catacacalysm likes this.
  7. But if we're voting for a specific person, then it's nothing BUT a popularity test..
    YaniiMarie likes this.
  8. Because I have to be the grammar guy.. Overuse of exclamation marks. :p I think there could be a better way to approach this.
    Catacacalysm likes this.
  9. Oh. I don't think of it that way..
    I'm confused..
  10. He means that if everybody here that already knows each other votes for one specific person, all the votes will be biased, and having it result as a popularity contest. He then says that for it to not be a popularity contest, everybody voting will have to be new, and not know of anyone being voted for, so it remains unbiased, therefor, not a popularity contest..
    Penguinub and ChamelonNYC like this.
  11. I'm still confused..
  12. About what part?
    ThaKloned likes this.
  13. everything. Please PM me the details.
  14. But there is no other way to explain it as far as I know..
  15. Bayymaxx, FDNY21, YaniiMarie and 2 others like this.
  16. didn't you mean
    "myy tupng iwtkd ne a weeck if i dod sp bao"?
    ChamelonNYC likes this.
  17. Just breezing through this thread made my life. XD
    ChamelonNYC and Catacacalysm like this.
  18. 10/10 professionalism.
  19. I'd like to vote for Dufne, AussieZaid and AyanamiKun :D

But I also want to vote for Kyukyu, Shiyvah and PenguinDJ (he plays the coolest music) :confused:

And when looking at my fellow contributers I think Blinky, Deathconn and FDNY should also be mentioned and voted for.

So then I turn my attention to the realm of the wise and I come up with Kephras, Hashhog, Cadenmann and... The guy who changed his name which I now forgot and... Korszak! man, I have to get used to that one :rolleyes:

But when talking about people you like I also can't help think back of players from the past who I really liked hanging out with or just talking to from time to tiem. I recall NamiMay, ClareMuss and even TheApostrophe (I know, I know...).

And who is going to control all of this madness I ask you? So then we turn to staff. There are also a few staff members who I have come to respect a bit more than others over time. All for my own personal reasons mind you. But I'd like to vote for them too..

So many people to vote for... too many people to vote for ;)

I just can't really play favorites on that end, I just love the whole package combined to be honest. I hope some of the players I mentioned above will be with us for a very long time to come, I also hope that we'll see some of those names from the past return anytime soon (provided that they actually like it of course) and yeah...

So in the end my vote is on EMC as a whole, sorry guys 8)
    Galantisizer, Dufne and FDNY21 like this.
  20. oh my.
    ShelLuser likes this.