[Contest] Eclipsys' Building Contest

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Eclipsys, Dec 6, 2013.

1. Obviously, we want to build to win this. So are we building for you, or for public? Mine would be extremely different depending on that..
  2. Default or Soartex Fanver :)
  3. You will be building it for me, I will judge them and evaluate them. Then I will choose a winner and offer them a place in my building service and future mega project.
    xHaro_Der likes this.
  4. Could a video be submitted instead of screenshots?
  5. Do you accept default HD packs... that look like default but HD
  6. Does this mean I'm fired?...
  7. NUBlackshirts27
    Monument Building 4230-took about 4 hours total
    I like to build things...
    Stone Blocks etc...
    I should be chosen because you ask for skilled builders which build quick. Which i do.
  8. Name: Anna or ToriDesu
    Build: Wooden Classic Castle
    Inspiration: Regular castles with a different tone, while being cheap to get items to build it
    Blocks used: Redstone Lamps, Redstone Torch, Birch Log Planks, Cobblestone, Iron Doors, Wooden Pleasure Plates, Acacia Wood Logs
    Reflection on why you should be chosen: There is no 'reason' you need a worker, I want a job to work on while playing and you can supply me with that. I'm very active, as we have crossed each other paths before on smp1, I'm a quick learner and quick builder (To create this build it took me less than 2 hours with breaks) and I can take leadership skills if need be. I'm mature and can handle negative thoughts and stay on task.
    Pictures of the build: (Work in progress, I didn't see a reason to build a 2nd floor you saw the point)

9. Nope, im just lookjng for more builders :D

Yes, if a download link is provided

I'll check it out today

10. What's the max number of entries?
  11. If The Competitions done sorry for entering I don't know if it is
    Name: Ruari342
    Build: Nord House First Res SMP8
    Inspiration: I've Always Like Trying Bigger Builds
    Blocks used: Exterior: Stone Brick, Cobblestone, Glass, Oak Log, Oak Plank, Spruce Plank, Cobblestone Stairs, Oak Stairs. Interior All The Same But With Brick Flooring
    Reflection on why you should be chosen: Because I Can Do A Good Build When Given A Short Amount Of Time
  12. Everyone that wishes to participate is free to participate. From all entrys i will select 2 winners :)

Nice, thx for your entry :)
  13. I meant the maximum number of entries per person?
  14. 1 per person
  15. Can you specify your preferences?
  16. Build a house/tower/villa or anything else that you can Live in, use any materials and make it any size you like. (Bigger building does NOT mean bigger chances of winning)

I will judge on amount of detail, materials used, look both In and Outside and overal style :)
  17. Name: galazeek
    Build: Medium Sized Realistic Modern Home
    Inspiration: I chose to work to my strengths, I didn't really want to take much risk for this, but I can build other styles
    Blocks used:
    Exterior : Yellow Stained Clay, Oak Wood, Snow, Gray Wool, Glass, Clay Blocks, Glass Pane, Spruce Wood, Smooth Sandstone
    Interior : {Will List Interior Materials Upon Request}
    Reflection on why you should be chosen: Most people specialize in a certain style, or area of the build {Interior, Exterior, Landscape, Etc} while I can do all styles successfully, as well as all areas of the build. I am experienced, I've shown you what I can do :D

Jimbonothing64 likes this.
  18. Any more entries :D?
  19. C'mon folks :D Bump for creativity!