[Construction] Cozy Cabin

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by ThePinda2, Nov 21, 2012.

1. It's done! Both of them! Do you like them?
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  2. So, are you ready to start mine? I'll login and give you build perms now.
  3. Yes, of course I'm ready, but I'll probably have to start it after 30-45 minutes. :)
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  4. Done. Also, expect your payment around 9-11AM GMT.
  5. L
    LOVE IT! =D
  6. Alright!
  7. Adsingh, I can't give you the crafting table perms. I froze and can't log back on. 333kirby's res was lagging me out really bad.
  8. Don't worry. Your Cabin is done, and I am waiting for a payment. I have put the doors in the chest. How is your axolotl?
  9. He's made a full recovery. He's swimming about his temporary tank alot and is eating fine. His gills are also normal again and he has no curled tail.

I'll try and pay you now, but I contacted Mojang to say something about my account. They said they'll try and remove this weird 'bug' from my account that only allows me to stay online at a total of 30 minutes. I think it's gone now, but they said it will be 100% gone by tomorrow.
  10. What email do you use for Mojang, I can never seem to contact them...
  11. I use the one they provide :p

They contacted me to say it was fixed. Minecon is on, so I can't blame them that it took so long. Payment is done, by the way.
  12. Thanks! I hope you love your Cozy Cabin!
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  13. I will pay you now but i had to reset the res :/ so i have no cabin..
  14. Why?
  15. I just payed you...
  16. Your a true paulsoaresjr fan aren't you. I might be interested in getting one for my new res, Ill keep you in mind :)
  17. Thanks! And yes. I LOVE paul.
  18. Sorry guys, wasn't on... school...