[Construction] Cozy Cabin

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services' started by ThePinda2, Nov 21, 2012.

1. I will build anyone who wants one a Cozy Cabin. I found this design and modified it and made it my own. You guys will love it. Here's a picture with my favorite texture pack (Paper-Cut-Out):
    Best Minecraft Servers
    Here is a picture with the default texture pack:
    Best Minecraft Servers
    Some Inside Pictures:
    Best Minecraft Servers
    (Note: To add the dog, it is 30 rupees extra).
    Best Minecraft Servers
    I provide the materials: 1,000 Rupees
    You provide the materials: 250 Rupees
    To build it in the wild, I provide materials: 1,750 Rupees
    To build it in the wild, you provide materials: 1,000 Rupees

Come to my residence on Smp9 (18513) and private message me if you want me to build it on your residence. Once the payment is received, I will build it immediately.
  2. umm their is no picture but i am interested in a Cozy home xD
  3. I uploaded a picture and prices, check again. Tell me if you are still interested. :D
    Best Minecraft Servers
  4. I am interested it looks cool but can you use a Different type of Planks?? you supply---res 1333-- smp1
    :) can you do it right now?
  5. Sure! I can do it right now. I'll be on your res on smp1. What kind of planks were you thinking?
    Best Minecraft Servers
  6. I predict that you will get a lot of buyers when this thread catches flame.
  7. Nick, I won't be able to finish on Wednesday, but ill be on Friday, and ill finish. Also, can i have my 1,000 rupees please?
    Best Minecraft Servers
  8. Well, ill be building a lot of Cabins then :D
    Best Minecraft Servers
    Jimbonothing64 likes this.
  9. Im sorry but i will pay you once you finish it. its better to do it like this so i don't get cheated..
  10. Ok, that's fine. I understand, once I paid 2,000 rupees for a diamond sword, and I never got the sword. I won't be on Thursday (Thanksgiving) but I will finish your Cabin on Friday. :)
    Best Minecraft Servers
  11. Can you make me a mega sized Cozy Cabin? =)
  12. Any inside pictures? I want one on SMP4 Wild
  13. Sure! How big do you want it? Do I provide materials or you?
    Best Minecraft Servers
  14. I'll try to upload some. Tell me if you're still interested.
    Best Minecraft Servers
    nfell2009 likes this.
  15. HOW did you get that cool animation? FYI: Update: I got my own!
    Best Minecraft Servers
  16. hm
    m can you make the inside room 1 block taller?
  17. Sure.
    Best Minecraft Servers
  18. This house looks awesome. I willl definately buy one when i come out of debt.
  19. May I have two cozy houses please? on residence 14664 SMP7? You supply the materials!
    P.S - I got the animation from LZBZ_DW but he quit about a month ago. =)