[Construction] Cozy Cabin

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by ThePinda2, Nov 21, 2012.

1. Sure! As soon as I'm done with nick_godoy's Cabin, ill start on yours. If you want to have 2 cabins, ill have to charge double (2,000 rupees). Do you want me to build it out of the default Birch wood? Or another kind of wood? (I don't have jungle wood available.)
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  2. I would like one Birch, and the other one Spruce. =)

I will give you permissions probably tommorow, I will show you where I would like the two cabins maybe tonight or sometime tomorrow whenever we are both online! =)
  3. Thanks! Whenever you want the Cabin built, pm me on Smp9!
  4. Great! You'll have to show me on Friday, because I wont be on today (Thanksgiving).
  5. Alright, I'll order one - you provide the materials :) Will pay once you've finished. Go to /v soulpunisher-2 on smp1 please.
    (If you need the res number i'll give it to you at about 7:00AM GMT. I can't log in right now - I have to sleep)
  6. Alright, I'll build it a soon as possible-probably on Friday. I do have to finish Nick_godoy's, and 2 of xI_LIKE_A_PIGx. What kind of wood? I don't have jungle wood available.
  7. So far, I have 3 people who have ordered a Cabin; nick_godoy, xI_LIKE_A_PIGx, and SoulPunisher. I will probably finish all of your guy's Cabins on Friday.
  8. Would anyone like me to add furniture? Furniture includes: Furnace, Crafting Table, Cauldron, Brewing Stand, etc. I'll include a crafting table and furnace for free, but any other furniture pieces would come at a pre-determined cost. For example, if you want a brewing stand, I will charge 10 rupees extra for the blaze rod.
  9. Hey guys! Wanted to share this with you!
    [gickr.com]_5497e45d-bbe8-fbd4-31ea-fe177bb73e61.gif
  10. Sorry guys, uploaded wrong file, here's the real one:
  11. Alpha creepers <3
    Also, you seem to like Paulsoaresjr...You have his skin, and you like his cozy cabins.
  12. Yes I would like that!
  13. 2012-11-23_08.24.57.png You see where the two pathways end? That is where I want my two cozy cabins.

Note - I am giving you build and use so you can have access to a crafting table if needed.
    Do not grief, that would be wrong, and you will be banned for life, because you will be the only one with build and use permissions on my residence other then I.
    Thank you. =)

I will pay after both cabins are done, unless you need the money to buy materials. =)
  14. what version?
  15. Yep! I am a BIG fan!
  16. Do you mind if I plant saplings on your res to get the wood? I'll take the trees down.
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  17. And, yes, Alpha Creepers are fun :p
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  18. Thanks for the screenshot!
  19. Nick_godoy, just so you know, I finished your Cozy Cabin, and the payment is pending :)
  20. Coming to check progress on mine! =)