Considering in leaving...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by moonolotl, Nov 30, 2014.

?

Should i leave?

No 25 vote(s) 73.5%
Yes 9 vote(s) 26.5%
  1. what is "in game"?
  2. I think she means that she doesn't log into the servers, she just stays on the forum.

Minecraft is a game that I, so far, haven't gotten bored with and I've been playing several years. I can usually find something different to do that I haven't done before.

• Building something cool on your res (or multiple reses)
    • Building an outpost with other players in the Frontier
    • Exploring the Nether and trying not to die in lava
    • Exploring the Frontier and finding the crazy builds people have made out there
    • Mining in the Wastelands trying to find ores
    • Hanging out at a gold, iron, or mob farm while I do other stuff on my computer
    If I ever get bored of one, I just do one of the other things. It's okay to take a break from Minecraft too for a few days or weeks and then come back. Just keep up your vote streak if that's your thing.
    607 likes this.
  3. you can build, its all I ever do, I have a notebook full of different ideas , I choose an idea, then go into the wild and build it
  4. The problem with me high, is im lazy XD i try to get the things done i need to do, like for example doing the underground mall on my 4th res, but i just don't know what or how to do it and i just really have a builders block when doing this stuff aha
  5. thats what i thought, its just my nan is paying for the supporter and if i don't use it i feel like im being ungrateful =p
  6. i ment like leave both, mostly in game, but i think i'll just take a short break aha
  7. Heh, I hear you. I have difficulties building myself anything that looks worth a darn.
    So I often just come up with square buildings and 'utility' areas. (don't look at mah res)
  8. Try building 14 residences full of something epic xD
    princebee and cadgamer101 like this.
  9. lol
  10. maybe you should try doing that yourself
  11. Oh, that's a great idea! Pretty odd I haven't seen that before. I should use that in a custom map, thanks for the idea!