Congratulations Jeb!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Terminator908, Aug 13, 2012.

1. well we're gonna do it tomorrow night too so you can come out, it'll be on smp9 :)
  2. I dont mind being wrong if it benefits EMC :p
    ICC updated that post about 15 mins before i made the post about bukkit--, i just didn't know about it (just got up). Im happy now we have updated as we should hopefully see a marked improvement. :)
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  3. I won't be on for the next few days with marching band, school, and cross country taking up my time.
  4. ah you're reminding me of my high school days saying that stuff... my best friends were in band and on the cross country team

i played basketball :)
  5. Its rather disappointing that they didnt do enough testing before they released it. Its like the xbox 360, M$ rushed it out to be first, but produced something crappy. Then they go in and fix it later, when it fits into their schedule. It seems like Mojang felt pressured to release it because a lot of critics were pointing out how long it was taking to produce it.
    Terminator908 likes this.
  6. I don't agree with this at all. If Mojang wanted, they could completely cease to update Minecraft at all, they've already made PLENTY of money. The lag and bugs are caused from new content coming into the game, and you should be grateful that they try to satisfy customers instead of focusing on the fact there happen to be some flaws. It's called development, and I'd say they're doing a pretty damn good job.
  7. Yeah, Mojang could stop updating MC. Also, would you like it if EMC was put into the first version of Minecraft with Muiltplayer, where we would have almost NOTHING that we have today. We all know Justin and ICC could do that.
    Seberling likes this.
  8. But seriously, this is probably the worst software update I have ever experienced (from Microsoft to any other smaller company)
    Julien99999 likes this.