Congratulations Jeb!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Terminator908, Aug 13, 2012.

1. Anything lag related or crash related is from Bukkit. I am not sure about the other stuff. But you wouldn't be doing a better job. Well, its a possilbilty, but very slim.
  2. This is our life we just don't want it to go to waist.
  3. I guess I'd better not mention that you meant "you're", not "your" then ;-)
  4. Wow, and I pride myself on good grammar, I MUST FIX THAT!
  5. Is this your way of telling me to yell at you when you spell wrong? :p
  6. No. I just wanted to react kindly to a grammar correction for a change.:)
  7. Don't blame Jeb for all of this. Most of it is due to Craftbukkit.

Jeb made a huge leap by joining together singpleplayer and multiplayer, and another huge leap in multithreading capabilities. One problem is that Minecraft coding is not written efficiently. Another problem is that in 1.3.1 a majority of the was rewritten due to the combining of multiplayer and singleplayer. After the rewrite of code, bukkit had quite a bit of changes to make. Just wait it out, and the bugs will be gone after some time.
    Dwight5273 likes this.
  8. We are on bukkit++, im not sure, but i dont think its craftbukkit
  9. I guess we can almost compare the current updates of minecraft to microsoft:
    Windows XP / Minecraft 1.2.5 - Stable and somewhat user friendly, but mostly reliable. :):cool:
    Windows Vista / Minecraft 1.3.1 - Unpolished, glitchy, seems to have a multitude of issues, not user friendly. :(:mad:
    Windows 7 / Minecraft 1.3.2 or 1.4 - Hopefully mistakes have been learnt from and this is a great update. :rolleyes::D
  10. I believe we are currently on bukkit--, waiting for a stable bukkit++ release to solve (hopefully) all the issues.
  11. 2012-08-13_22.36.29.png
    Just an example of how easy it is to get it now, just to support Herb's claim.
  12. *waste* This is Minecraft, by playing it, your not doing anything productive, so its not like your not already wasting time.
  13. So. Start a new thread saying "Thanks, Bukkit!". Problemo solved.
  14. Not to doubt you, or try to make you look bad, but...:p
  15. Good Analogy, All we have to do is wait until the fix the bugs :D
  16. I already know that mc is a waste of my time, I am saying I don't want the thing that is wasting my time to not be fun.
  17. if you played hide and seek with us tonight you would've had fun
  18. Yep got that part, but it is still pretty dumb how mojang did not decide go ahead and release a update that would fix these bugs.
  19. How come I never hear about this stuff until it has already happened! :mad:
    jkjkjk182 likes this.