Confessions of Me

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Olga, Jul 27, 2012.

1. I have been eaten so many times it is crazy.
    JackBiggin likes this.
  2. Confessions of ShadyShannon
    1. My real name is not Shannon.
    2. I feel that talking anywhere (forums, IRL, internet, etc.) will result in my being shunned by whomever I am speaking with. I feel my presence angers people. :p
    3. I have feelings towards females.
    4. Me and Rob are NOT working on anything on SMP5. ;)
    5. I am a grammar head. However, I don't try to be one. It just comes naturally.
    6. I have never seen the following movies: Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Star Trek, The Godfather, and Titanic.
    7. I'm horribly unsocial. I never speak to anyone where I live.
    8. I'm actually quite good at FPS. (Some)
    9. I'm a huge NFL Football fan. The Washington Redskins are my favorite team.
    10. I wear glasses. (Shh)
    11. I prefer school over breaks.
    12. I have 7 brothers and sisters total.
    13. I do not like confessions.
    Nole972 and oidking like this.
  3. Okay, I just have to say this, if you are going to make confessions, don't lie. You say you are going to high school in the coming school year, yet you are only 13. That means you had to have skipped at least 2 grades, which I find it hard to believe that. I am not saying you are stupid, I am saying it would take someone with an extremely high IQ to do some thing like that.
    Mrlegitislegit likes this.
  4. ?
  5. You wouldnt get it if you werent on at that moment xD
  6. yay
    catcatcatcatcatcatcatcatcatcatcatcatcatcatcat
  7. I love cats and like SMALL dogs
    Another confession: big dogs scare me :3
  8. MORE CONFUSIONS!
    1. YO, I'M A LET YOU FINISH, BUT CALVIN AND HOBBES, IS THE BEST COMIC OF ALL TIME, OF ALL TIME!!
    2. Paul > John
    3. My main pet peeve is all the teenage girls who claim to be fans of The Beatles, but yet only know one song, which is ALWAYS, and I mean ALWAYS, Yellow submarine.
    4. I play percussion.
    oidgod likes this.
  9. i dont feel that way too, just im a robot.
    BobTheTomato9798 likes this.
  10. Why thank you :) . Now, I might as well do a confession:

1. I do not enjoy EMC as much as I first did, it has grown far to large for my tastes, I liked it more when it was just the 30 regulars and no one else.

2. I am 15, but for some reason people when they first meet me think I am 20.

3. I love both Dogs and Cats, though my dream animal is a Huskey.

4. I actually am going to High School in the coming School year!

5. I now prefer Technic and Tekkit over base minecraft.

6. I absolutely CAN NOT play with the default texture pack, it makes me sad. (No idea why lol)

7. Most people don't believe me when I say this, and it annoy's me. I was the 312 person to join EMC site, and one of the original 30 regulars on the server, back when we still had the arena server as well. Most people will probably go do /p on my name now and call me a liar, but I am telling the truth. What I want people to remember is that the /p system was not in EMC right at the very beginning of EMC's life, it was put in after. Which means for some of the original members, the dates may not be right, as is in my case. I joined EMC 3 days before school restarted, and I know that because I was nearly late for school the firrst day because of playing EMC.

Wow, that was a long last confession XD.
  11. Yes I am going into highschool at age 13. Because My birthday is late in the year and my mom had me at age 16 so i had to start school early.
    hayleycolgan likes this.
  12. I get the whole having your birthday late in the year, I didn't turn fifteen until a week and a half after I finished grade 9, but I don't get why you had to start school a year earlier than everyone else just because your mom had you at age 16. That honestly doesn't make sense to me why you would need to start school a year early because of that. Could you explain? (This is not me being a troll, I am honestly curious!)
  13. Because it was very hard for my parents to raise me because they didnt have money so my parents both had jobs and they werent good. And my parents couldnt watch me 24/7 so i had to goto school early :p
  14. 1. I shall only say that you have no idea whatsoever who I am.
    2. Legit you spelled confessions wrong
  15. I will accept that SpyPie, sorry if I offended you. Have fun in High School!
  16. Sucks becuase i am young going into it lol
  17. You will be fine, there is a lot more respect in high school then there is in junior high.
  18. Nole972 and JackBiggin like this.
  19. .... dubstep is to good for your mortal ears.
    oidgod likes this.