Confessions of Me

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Olga, Jul 27, 2012.

1. Oh hey I'm a bear, funny.
  2. Another says im a hawk
  3. I'm also a Sagittarius :) and I just wanted to put my two cents in on the Mac vs. Windows etc debate. I currently own a computer on both platforms. I have had my Macbook Pro for over a year now, and just recently got my HP computer. I do like Macs, and there are a lot of merits to the platform that I have yet to find on Windows computers.. BUT.. I struggled for so long with programs and games not compatible with my Mac. Most of the programs I need for university are Windows-based and it's been a nightmare haha. Sorted now though, and I can finally play games that I couldn't on Mac too :)
    imBobertRobert and nerone94 like this.
  4. Or a vulture. Im confused.
  5. Someone tell me what animal I am!
  6. I guess im a beaver then
    :I
  7. >.> Why does that cause a sad face?
  8. (Thanks SamSimx)
    P.S.: I am not Giving away, nor selling the coords of the end.
  9. I will ask Samsinx :p

EDIT: We will trade end coords xD

EDIT: Why in the he** you quoted my post for?!
  10. mac=pc. lets leave it at that. PC's are like those big motorcycles that you easily can get messed up on, and its a cheap one too, but then a mac is like a nice SUV that cost 3x as much as the PC. if you get a crash, its much safer.
    also you can mod that cheap bike, but not an SUV. i mean come on, the most you could to to an SUV is an oil-change, maybe some lights, a new radio, and a paint job.
    so mac=pc.
    mba2012 likes this.
  11. Subjective. It depends on what you want out of the vehicle.
    imBobertRobert likes this.
  12. because that post had ur sig in it, therefore, other people would figure out what i was talking about.
  13. Back on topic, guys! Remember, the confession thing.

Some things are too personal to be confessed upon the internet, or things that I feel are personal.

1. the biggest one. Today with my friend ChattiestGolem4 were talking in Skype, then a person wanted to join so we let 'em, then he/she greeted us and had quite a female voice, not squeaky, kind of a low, quiet female voice, then I msged Chattie "Is he/she a female?" and he wrote "Yeah, xDD" (It turned out he was trolling me) and so I thought I was talking to a girl for a hour with Chattie and I felt that she sounded... attacting, then when he left Chattie said it was a guy and I was sooo damn embarrassed!!! So much text!!

2. I have.. 6 friends (Counting internet & IRL) don't judge me, lol

3. I wish I had donator only chat :( Not much of a confession..
    Thats about it.
  14. Hello, I was looking through the posts and found yours...

My birthday is also on the November 30th...

*Completly ignores all other confessions* xD
    imBobertRobert likes this.
  15. Weeeooooo! That makes us awesome. All awesome people have this birthday.
    timasaurus007 and CreppaNinga235 like this.
  16. Awesome people have the birthday May 18, February 2, and November 1 ;)
  17. Umm... I don't know anybody with Three Birthdays :p
  18. Im not awesome .....? *insertsadfacehere*
  19. Hayley, why not July 4th? It's my birthday, and a cool holiday :(