Confessions of Me

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Olga, Jul 27, 2012.

1. That was nice Bobert....
  2. More Confessions! (I will try to spell everything right for the grammar Nazi's (Cough* Bobert *Cough*) :D )
    1.I'm in high school at thirteen
    2.I'm left handed
    3.I hate A-team (to cheesy)
    4.I played pokemon games for eight years of my life
    5.Nintendo is fun! (I hate wii though)
    6.I was born in Magnolia Arkansas
    7.I suck at math
    8.I have conversations with my dog (rarely) but who doesn't?
    9.I play assassin's creed and clocked it in one day :D
    10.My favorite color is the colour of this text :)
    imBobertRobert likes this.
  3. I don't think Bobert is a grammar nazi, aha :)
    snozles likes this.
  4. Well I don't generally do this kind of thing, but what the heck.

Confessions of chickeneer:
    1. I am currently Radioactive (no joke)
    2. I have only been off of EMC for more than 10 days only once- and to avoid PMing IcC I decided to just become a Supporter.
    3. I start College in just 2 weeks.
    4. I Love the Color Red I even wear it almost always. :D
    5. I do not plan on leaving EMC any time soon.
    6. I type messages in the wrong chat a lot.
    7. I stay up way to late playing EMC (Such as right now)
    8. I have quite a few friends that play Minecraft, but I have only convinced 1 to join me on EMC.
    9. I physically can't lie IRL
    10. I try very hard to not offend people.
    11. I am struggling to come up with these.
    12. I plan on becoming a Math Teacher when I finish College.
    13. In case there has been any question about it- I am of the Male gender
    14. I die very very very frequently in Minecraft.
    15. I enjoy the diversity that this community brings to the table.
    16. Pokemon does, and always will have a special place in my heart- Watched and played it from the very beginning. My first Pokemon game was Yellow. (Still have it too)
    17. I am partial to Nintendo
    18. The car I drive was made in Canada.
    19. I have been in 21 of the States in the USA.
    20. Chickeneer isn't my real name
    NINJATTILA likes this.
  5. :oops: Really?
  6. I have one confession to make.

I just spent the last 10 mins chasing AlexChance around on his res while drinking hot chocolate.
    SoulPunisher and hayleycolgan like this.
  7. And me and Jack2 tried to kidnap Hayley, we ended up stuck in a box together... :O
  8. i have a confession to make.

I <3 hayley
    mba2012 and hayleycolgan like this.
  9. Yes, it was a Hayley sandwich on some Jack bread.

By the way, I am very shocked that someone has a crush on me !
  10. Alex and Bob leave EMC:
    earth.jpg
  11. meme wtf.jpg
  12. My confessions-
    1.I AM NOT LEAVING EMC EVER!
    2. avaRocker- ready for this- is my alt.
    3. Uh I'll come up with something later
  13. I'm not sure where Spy lives, but in NZ everyone starts highschool at age 12-13.
    mba2012 likes this.
  14. lol we start at 15
  15. hayleycolgan's confessions:

1. I am 19 years old and my birthday is the 30th of November
    2. I go to university in New Zealand
    3. I travelled to America by myself in January for a holiday. It was awesome x10
    4. I am planning to go to America at the end of this year again, and I am moving to DC (hopefully) for 6 months-1 year next year to study :)
    5. I am quite fond of correct grammar, punctuation, spelling, etc. and I will often correct you. Don't be offended; just learn how to spell
    6. I go through patches of being an extremely tidy person, but it doesn't last long. I try to stay as organised as possible though
    7. I am a type of person that wants to find the quickest/easiest way possible to do something. I will organise my daily journeys so that I travel in a fast way that avoids bad tracking. I also will lean halfway off the bed to pick up the remote when it would make more sense just to get up ha.
    8. My favourite colours are green, orange and purple.
    9. I have been in hospital several times, having had approx 13 operations. I actually feel some comfort when I'm in the hospital. I like how clean it is.
    10. I very rarely compliment myself and always put myself down, but I feel like I am (in my opinion) a very nice, loving and caring person. I listen, I give advice when possible, I do good to others in the hope that one day it is done back to me.
    11. It isn't very often that I don't trust someone, and it often ends up with myself being hurt
    12. Don't cross me though. I can formulate a good argument and I will cut you with a blunt butter knife ;D
    13. I love walking into the EB Games store in my town. I get looked at for being a girl in a gaming store and it makes me giggle
    14. I am left handed
    15. I am 170cm tall.
    16. I will not translate that into yankee conversions. Metric > Imperial.
    17. I used to swim competitively and did trampolining until I first had to go to hospital
    18. I've never broken a bone
    19. I've been to four gyms and ended up quitting them after only going for a few weeks haha
    20. I found love on EMC, and no matter what has or will happen.. that love will always be true.
    21. I have never been a popular person
    22. I love to paint and cook/bake but I never get time because of school
    23. The thing I am best at in life is spending and saving money. I am always buying new things and everyone is shocked when I have enough money for a vacation at the end of the year ha
    24. I like cats, but I'm allergic to most so I dunno if I will be able to have another one :(
    25. I am extremely self-conscious
    26. I am an only child
    27. I don't often tell people IRL that I am really into games because they don't react well and I'm worried I will lose friends. I know you should be friends with only those who accept you for who you are, but.. yeah
    28. I really love chocolate, quesadillas, beef burritos and anything SOUR :D I eat whole lemons frequently
    29. I like to reddit, but I'm scared to post things because I worry people won't agree with me
    30. I think 30 confessions is PLENTY.
    EDIT: Just thought of two more
    1. I am seriously un-co and clumsy and have terrible balance
    2. I love to eat McDonald's
    3. I have been in a car crash D:
    mba2012 likes this.
  16. WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  17. Nothing wrong with being left-handed. We are the creative people.
  18. HylianNinja and PandasEatRamen like this.
  19. Yeah, really. And I should be the one making the :oops: face.
    Spiffiey likes this.