Community Question

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by Unoski, Sep 14, 2013.

?

What should I do?

Load residence with TNT and explode it. 19 vote(s) 42.2%
Drop Party in nether ( may cause death ) 12 vote(s) 26.7%
Fill a 60x60 residence with diamond blocks and hold a huge event. 34 vote(s) 75.6%
Other (Leave in comments) 5 vote(s) 11.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Well judging from the calculations: 60x60x64=230,400 blocks of diamonds. That is almost enough to give 60k members 4 diamond blocks.

But from other ideas, people suggested doing layers of minerals which is a good idea. So 64/8=8 Layers of every mineral. Perhaps better or worse?

And maybe, JUST MAYBE there will be a TNT explosion only my 3rd year. But that is months away ;)

Edit: 450 stacks per mineral based on my Calculations :)
    Donations are encouraged :)
  2. ALL OF THE ABOVE!!!! (yolo rite?)
  3. Mineral blocks or ores?
    I would suggest that you weight the minerals based on how common they are, so maybe a layer tops of diamond, two of emerald, and so on, as you see fit. As I've said before, diamonds are expensive :)

I still strongly suggest blasting one of the servers to shreds. See how long you can take it out for.... :p
  4. i wouldnt do emerald ore unless u have a large supply, just because of the cost, about 280r per emerald ore depending on the server
  5. You should first have a nether drop party, and then fill your res with diamond blocks, and then put tnt on top of the diamond blocks, and then blow it up. :)
  6. Throw a greifing party.
  7. Grief parties always seem like a race to strip a place then it looks so sad afterwards. Filling your residence with even Coal Ore seems rather ambitious anyway.

How about making a spleef arena of some of these blocks? You could set it up so we can only go once or allow people to keep rejoining. You would want to fill the bottom with teleport pads to keep people from hanging out at the bottom and taking the blocks people were mining out above. It would give us a choice between trying to harvest blocks or fall. If you restricted access to once per game, you could maybe do several events then give a prize to the winners - maybe give them the left over stuff at the bottom.
    cddm95ace likes this.