Community Question

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by Unoski, Sep 14, 2013.

?

What should I do?

Load residence with TNT and explode it. 19 vote(s) 42.2%
Drop Party in nether ( may cause death ) 12 vote(s) 26.7%
Fill a 60x60 residence with diamond blocks and hold a huge event. 34 vote(s) 75.6%
Other (Leave in comments) 5 vote(s) 11.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Diamond blocks do sound nice! But like Porphos said, do the diamond ores. Or, make it quartz blocks. Quartz blocks are pretty too! :D
    porphos likes this.
  2. maybe a mixture of most of the ores
    Sweetie_Pea likes this.
  3. That would be cool! Have a neat pattern of all the ores, and maybe have the nether quartz ore outline it!
  4. I was thinking maybe a random placement of ores across the whole res
    Sweetie_Pea likes this.
  5. That would be cool too. Ores can totally make a res sparkly and colorful! I love ores!
    porphos likes this.
  6. IKR
  7. Well this will be cool to see when its finished! Good luck to u dragon! XD
  8. and then throw in tnt here and there! :) with red stone triggers to set it off! :D
  9. I support the "fill a res with TNT"
    What you have to do is hold a massive drop party with your TNT filled residence, and try to get as many people on the server as possible. (200?)
    At the peak time, i.e. a couple minutes after it starts, detonate your TNT. Gotta wonder what that'll do to the server :p
  10. PLEASE DON'T DO THIS TO THE SMP'S. Kill the Utopia!:D
  11. Umm.... Fill a utopia res with TNT, and proceed to explode it?
    No, wait, filling it. Do you know how much TNT that is? It's cheaper than the diamonds plan, but still...
  12. It would only hurt utopia so I have no problem with that (nothing against Utopia)
  13. I suggest getting god or dia rank then getting a utopia res and... building a giant melon slice in pixel art
  14. If you do fill you res with diamonds you could make it hollow and say you filled the whole thing :rolleyes:
    I think having a grief party with a lot of layered ores would be cool.
  15. Nothing against utopia? I think there is something against utopia in there... :p
    porphos likes this.
  16. The nether I would give away ride red potions but for the ghasts....y'all are on your own!
  17. Move to smp3, and "retire" with all us oldies!
  18. I AM TOO YOUNG TO RETIRE

Oh and from the looks of it people want to me to do every single ore.
    So here is my idea for the layers.

Coal
    Iron
    Gold
    Lapis
    Redstone
    Emerald

Diamond
    Quartz.

Now, people are asking for minerals instead of blocks. I am still deciding on this.

Tell me if I missed an ore.
  19. Please do not blow up a res with tnt... please... also the diamond thing would take FOREVER but i voted for it anyways.
  20. I see a problem with the diamonds.
    You know, people are greedy. Not in a bad way, but everyone wants it right?
    So then you have those people....who just get angry because they don't get enough.
    Peaking out SMP1 and nuking it would be fun though.
    Watching the staff try to restore order in lag. :)