Community Discussion: Reset of Wilderness / Nether / End?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by JustinGuy, Mar 6, 2012.

?

Please read the entire topic before voting

Poll closed Mar 9, 2012.
Yes - Reset the non Town worlds WITH a weeks notice and special features during that time 399 vote(s) 89.5%
No - I want them all to stay the way they are now, do not reset 47 vote(s) 10.5%
  1. So... When will this start.
  2. I am still working out some of the kinks. The nether height problem has not been solved in Bukkit yet, but I think it is getting close :) I will keep everyone posted on an exact date and schedule :)
    nightmare32808 and margaritte like this.
  3. I just have to say again. You are doing a great job. I probably would of pulled out all my hair, smoked 3 packs of cigarettes, and killed a puppy by this point with all the stress I'm sure it brings. Props to you Justin for making it LOOK so easy, as I'm sure it is not.
  4. warning, PETA is now hunting you down.
  5. Haha. I am sure they are, as well as anyone else playing this game. We should have a tracker that tells us how many sheep, wolves, cats, cows, pigs, and chickens have been killed in EMC. LMAO
  6. That would be great, Now I will not fall into holes fighting creeper!
  7. AtomicCookies, nab27, nnnnmc1 and 3 others like this.
  8. Okay, now I feel bad! lol

Jeremy-1 Josh-0

9. ...I love talking in pictures.
    nnnnmc1 and jlopez24 like this.
  10. I can tell!

"This suit is Black....NOT!!!"
  11. Okay,Im convinced :)

but Please do it soon,I dont get any younger :D
  12. haha... Jeremy just made me laugh out loud for real.
  13. He made me laugh out loud AND feel like a horrible human being, all in the same jumbled up emotion!

What is this black magic?
  14. Justin is here to spend hours on end trying to make everything as amazing as he can for EMC.

Jeremy is here to spend hours on end scrolling through pictures on google so he can post them on the forum.

Just kidding:p In all seriousness, you guys are both doing a great job, and I can't wait for this reset :)
  15. HE so cute! Aww I just wanna take him home and give it love and care! Jeremy melted my manliness with this puppy :p
  16. I could not agree more. I joined Feb 26, and have mined over 40 diamonds.

I also do my best to follow the wilderness guidelines (remove trees as completely as possible, replant them with saplings). To say that resources are limited is to say that you are lazy. :p
    EdmundWayne and JustinGuy like this.
  17. yes do a map reset ! :D
  18. Ok everyone, if you didn't see my other post () smp7 is going to be launched this weekend. Once that happens I want it to run for a day or two to make sure everything is good with fresh 1.2 worlds. Once we have determined that everything is ok we will release a schedule for resetting smp1-6 and utopia.
    NurseKilljoy likes this.
  19. Sounds cool.

Which reminds me...

Anyone up for a last-minute challenge?