[Coming Soon] You've Been Scammed!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by nfell2009, Aug 18, 2012.

1. ROLE WANTED : Filmer
    DAYS ON EMC : 296
    WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN : I like Filming things :3
    mba2012 likes this.
  2. Role Wanted: Reenactor
    Days on EMC (/p {Your IGN}) 128 Days
    Why you want to join: I enjoy Machinima, and wish to star in it.
    Other Notes: (Optional) I have Bandisoft.
  3. Role Wanted: Reenactor
    Days on EMC: Something 286 days.
    Why I want to join: Because it seems freaking awesome.
    Other Notes (Optional) : I have an awesome sense of humor, and I'm an awesome actor. At least on MC.
    mba2012 likes this.
  4. Role Wanted: Interiewer
    Days on EMC: 196
    Why you want to join: I just like being in videos. It also gives me a chance to work on my writing.
    Other Notes: I'm kinda inexperienced at Interviewing, but I can get better as time goes on.
  5. I have some questions about this series you're starting up, nfell.. Could you possibly change the name of your series a little bit so it doesn't come across as you're all scamming people in videos? To me, it sounds sightly offensive..
    Also, what is the point in this? Are you just trying to figure out how often people are scammed, and what we try to do to prevent it, or.. What? :confused:;

I'm not trying to stop the videos or anything, I think more traffic to EMC is a good thing. :p
  6. Role Wanted: A random dude who's just walking behind people for one second.
    Days on EMC: Month and 2 days
    Why you want to join: Don't know.
    Other Notes: (Optional: I'm an awesome random.
  7. ì will answer any question ;) have you ever seen the TV program You've Been Scammed? The program shows about scams that people have had done to them, they then show some footage of what happened (reenactors) and then show how to avoid being scammed, we do scam people but for the purpose of education anything they lose we give back, its just to show how some people can easily get scammed. Im trying to offend anyone but thats what the real life program is.

You have been accepted

You have not been accepted sorry;

Yankee Reenactors are full now we may need some more later but you can apply to be another role
    Gap that was such a poor application that you have not been accepted
  8. Due to how many people the convo is full so im trying to find a away that i can have everyone talk while being able to see the convo if you know how to do this without making a second convo please tell me
  9. Roles Wanted: Filmer and Tech Crew
    Days on EMC: 142
    Why I want to join: I'd like to help make this awesome. It's a really nice idea :)
    Other Notes: I have fraps and can work with mba2012 to do some things (I know him in RL)
  10. well the point is telling people stuff and how to prevent being scammed
  11. add me to convo 2 so i can post info from convo 1
    nfell2009 likes this.
  12. What does script writer involve?
  13. well u help write the script
  14. I would apply, but my discalculiac brain can't figure out how many days i've been on the empire :eek:
  15. do /p souldpunisher
    sqiggleyjeff likes this.
  16. Sorry dude, Aikar and Max aren't liking the idea. They say that it's leading to too many bad things.

P.S. I'm sitting beside them. They told me to type this because they're lazy son of a hamsters. (Too lazy to go to the computer.)
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  17. For anyone that doesn't knwo who he is, he is Aikar's brother.
  18. ok aikar and max dont like the idea thats because they didn't read the show plans is it just the name you've been scammed
  19. I've read Nfell's comment aloud to them EXACTLY. It may of been just faulty wording on his part; but I just read it how I saw it. Aikar and Max will comment later; but we're going to the movies.
  20. have fun at the movies when we release the vid you will se how EPIC it is