Coincidence or a sign?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by ww2fan168, Aug 19, 2015.

1. Clearly it's the bat symbol....
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  2. With Putin's face on it.
    Confirmed: Putin becomes batman and I have proof its right here:
  3. I don't see Putin, only Deathstroke.

DeathPunchKitty and SoulPunisher like this.
  4. No one sees deathstroke. Not until it's too late.
  5. For everybody in favor of the theory of Evolution, (Notice Evolution not evolution, they are different) please read "It couldnt just happen" I forgot the author. Basically proves or "suggests" that Evolution makes about as much sense as walking on the sun at night. I wont be replying to this thread so no arguments :p
  6. Stop going off topic!!!!!
    georgeashington likes this.
  7. Current studies, not theories, show that the appendix might be where the body stores good bacteria during a 'flush' to clear out bad bacteria. Wisdom teeth are there to help ground down plants, leaves and crush other things like seeds, however due to our skulls becoming smaller, wisdom teeth grow incorrectly and have a change of damaging other teeth. We needed them at one point, but our diet has changed so that they're no longer needed and other teeth have replaced the role. Evolution can't explain how matter created because that is not what it's about. It's about how living things change to adapt to their surrounds, the same applies to how life was started. The theory about the lightning strike, can be correct. You're skipping well too far ahead for what would of happened. The lightning would of caused a simple, single cell organism.
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  8. That's completely off topic?
  9. Single cells are very simple. They do not contain a lot of features that current cells have. Also, it's believed that RNA came before DNA, as RNA is a simplified form of DNA. Your beliefs in God are not theories. A theory has scientific backing and is testable. Belief is God; is not.
    SoulPunisher and Kephras like this.
  10. Too late:

FDNY21 likes this.
  11. Fine... since I was ninja'd....

Mrlegitislegit likes this.
  12. princebee, FDNY21, PenguinDJ and 2 others like this.
  13. This is the explanation of the original post....

We now know why the birds sent the Putin Signal.

Mrlegitislegit likes this.