[Closed] [Services] AC. Graphics, Architecture, Promos & Stores

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by AlexC__, Feb 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. As a matter of fact I just revised a few price and opened it up, semi. If you're interested, check out the new prices and shoot me a PM :)
    607 likes this.
  2. Absolutely
  3. Are both services active now again? If so I am in need of a build and signature done.
  4. It looks like it, just look at the first few posts or so in the thread and you'll see all of the services and how to order. Once you know how to order, just PM him in that format and you can sort it out from there :)
    607 and Tahitan like this.
  5. Made some price adjustments to the signature service
  6. Can you do a youtube channel art yet? I am interested in having one for my channel to be started soon :)
  7. Not necessarily art, but send me a request and I can tell you if I can do it :)
    607 likes this.
  8. I've ordered!! ;)
    EDIT-Darn autocorrect.
    Double edit-stupid autocorrect.
    AlexChance likes this.
  9. Buying Dasher for 31k :) Merry Christmas
  10. Alex can you make pixel art?
    and I can also sell you a dasher btw
  11. Shop sign set up at 4005 where you spawn :D Thanks

Sadly no pixel art service
  12. Are you able to do Youtube banners?
  13. Yep - text + background starts at 1,500r

Price adjustments and new packages coming soon
    ILTG likes this.
  14. Made some major changes to my signature service, including what's on offer and their prices :D
  15. I am very satisfied with my results, I am blown away with the quality Alexchance makes these, I can really suggest this service to players in need of wallpapers etc.
    Hashhog, AlexChance and 607 like this.
  16. Some new stock in at /v 4005 promos :)
  17. 9001/10 service for my signature, I love it SOO much and I would recommend
    AlexChance likes this.
  18. Brand new promo floor up and running (/v 4005 + promos) , as well as another preset signature option :)
    mba2012 likes this.
  19. Can we change the links for our buttons on our own or do u do it for us?
    You know like when I start a new auction and want the button to send u there?
  20. I provide a guide on how to link them up yourself
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.