[Closed] [RA] 1 DC (54) Shulker boxes

Discussion in 'Reverse Auction Archive' started by ShelLuser, Dec 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Item: 54 Shulker boxes (1DC) - Read disclaimer below!
    Opening bid: 350k (approx. 6,5k per box).
    Minimum Bid Decrease: 100r
    Auction ends: 24hrs after last valid bid.
    Expected availability: Within 48hrs after the auction ends *

* Disclaimer: I'm well aware that as of right now it's impossible to transport shulker boxes using the /vault. Personally I think it's a rather "silly" limitation but I refuse to let that spoil my fun. As such: all I'm expecting from a bidder is to make them available for pickup.
  2. Ze bump for zearch of morez bidderz :)
  3. Omg it was simply a comment to save you a few rupees man. There's no need for this.

But if it's principle I will bid 350k :)
  4. This auction can't now be closed since you have an active bid.
    Dektirok, ThaKloned and jkjkjk182 like this.
  5. A Santa related event just happened which makes it impossible for me to wave this away based on principle (I would have) because it would be extremely selfish not to see things through (pay up) if you can suddenly easily afford this multiple times.

As for the rest: critical comments or sharing that you don't agree with something isn't equal to a personal attack. You may not like hearing such opinions, and that's most understandable, but just because you don't like them doesn't make them bad per definition. Just because you get worked up because of someone's opinion doesn't mean everyone else does.

If I would have taken things like these personal I wouldn't have praised Krysyy for the awesome time capsule event which I seriously enjoyed and which I think was even better than last years. I also wouldn't have bothered to attend, try and help players find their chests, etc, etc.

Oops... I meant to say BUMP here of course :D
  6. Agreed, that was stupid.

I like your thinking, yesterday I'd have pushed for this, but right now I'm determined to see this through. Requesting that minimum bid decrease is set to 100r. I'll report.
  7. 250k!
    TomvanWijnen and ShelLuser like this.
  8. Auction Cleaned: This is the current winning bid ^^
    ShelLuser and Tuqueque like this.
  9. Final bump!

I'm also going to leave reverse auctions to Aya from here on, she's much better at those :)
  10. Auction ended. It has been paid & delivered just now at the same time.
    Tuqueque likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.