Closed: Promo Prices

Discussion in 'Price Inquiries' started by BreezyMan, Feb 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Link to OP?
    Edit: Nevermind, already in the list.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. Anymore promos I am missing from this list? I don;t know them all.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. I did not see (Remote Shop Sign) on the list and I have seen some sell for around 200k
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. some stuff you are missing:
    empire armor: there are only 3 sets
    purple people party paper: i think 16 were out, might want the wiki on that one :p i would guess its worth just over a mil

edit: rose bouquet: also worth over 1 mil
    Equinox_Boss, Raaynn and ThaKloned like this.
  5. nother one... there is Promo Instructions and Instructions (2 different items) probably similar price...

then also the Arena gear (sword, bow) ... EMC medals... ? event items like painters palette etc?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. Should we bother though? These are usually items that are 1 of a kind and almost impossible to price. In all my time here I've not ever seen one of these sold/auctioned/etc.

Arena gear could probably be added since there are more then 1 of each. I was offered a few millions for my bow.
    Equinox_Boss and Raaynn like this.
  7. I think there are quite a bit less than 16 of the purple party people papers by now. Last time someone made a thread for people to claim ownership of super rare items, only 5 people claimed those.
    Equinox_Boss and Allicanto like this.
  8. Thought i'd add to this because it seems like they're on the market now, but the Lucky Rabbit's Foot is going for about 10k. Someone was buying for that price earlier.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. Moved thread to Price Checks forum as suggested by a player.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. Trick-Or-Treat bundle?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.