[CLOSED] Promo Prices Thread

Discussion in 'Price Inquiries' started by The_Mancub, Aug 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ya indeed, i should have left the overpriced part out, i'm sorry for that.
    but they fluctuate so hard and have some of those super rare items but haven't had anyone offering a real price for them
    i Always say i'm not selling it before they give a price :p

so ya, i'm sorry awwwwstin :) i was wrong
  2. The redeemable section, you forgot the Supporter Gifts. They are before the Supporter vouchers
    Allicanto likes this.
  3. But I basically control the price of it seeing that I own one and no one else who owns one controls the price
  4. i own one :p
    so i'm happy if it's 6mil :)
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  5. Along with the treasure voucher there's 2 versions I believe, the paper and empty map version. I believe the empty map version is worth more
    finch_rocks_1 likes this.
  6. Well let's settle it at 6 mill, lit
    Allicanto likes this.
  7. you are indeed right, and the empty map is so rare
    i only saw 1 i think in 4 years
    and that was in a museum
  8. Yea, its been eons since I've seen one. I'm lucky enough to own a paper one
    Allicanto likes this.
  9. There are a bunch more I know not on the list but most likely won't be out as one is owned by chin and others I can see players went derelict.

You also don't have the original dragon egg and dragon egg on there. Those where part of a promotion at spawn a while back. You sell a egg and get a special original as well as (I can't remember if it's 9 or 19 but something like that) back.
  10. And your missing The Cake Parkour voucher, Love potion no.9, the aikar economy destroying dp head, the Icc vday head
  11. Also that ICC suit that you used the vouchers to redeem for the suit.
  12. The impossiball, but jonnylong is gonba auction that and we'll have to wait to see what the winning bid is
  13. i pmed him a list with all the promos and event stuff he missed
    but i didn't put the things with only 1 out there like the impossiball and so
    so i guess he will add all missing stuff when he sees this all :)
    The_Mancub likes this.
  14. alright thanks allipoo
  15. The impossiball sold for 1 perm voucher, 1 max res voucher, 12 diamond vouchers and 2 gold vouchers

That's what jonnylong paid.
  16. So it's worth 8,050,000
  17. Is he really? When'd you hear that? *gathers rupees*
  18. My good friend MoeMacZap who's friends with Jonnylong told moe that he was gonna auction it
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.