[Closed] Official Empire Event Team Thread

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Porphyrian, Dec 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. He didn't double post. He posted two posts right after each other but as separate matters.

I also see this as a kind of dodgy thing to be bluntly honest. Collect resources and stuff from other people even though you won't be the actual holder of the event - possibility of theft and other mayhem that could go on.
  2. IGN: kyle12cu1
    Why do you want to join? - Manager
    Are you willing to provide money and recourses? -Yes and ALOT
    Have you ever been kicked or banned? Why? - Never because I love the empire.
    Kicked many times due to the nightly reset
  3. Firstly, it says to PM them clearing in the opening paragraph, and secondly Why do you want to join. Not what position. Very big difference.
    porphos, JMB6362 and 607 like this.
  4. This is all resolved now. We have come to a great agreement. Any more hateful comments posted after this message will be removed. Thank you everyone for standing up for each other. I like to see you have pride for yourself. Now continue on with your Amazing EMC life :)
    607 and porphos like this.
  5. fill out the application on new thread: http://empireminecraft.com/threads/empire-public-event-team.33990/
  6. Two threads? You can just report the original post and ask a mod to clean up the thread.
  7. this is just easier
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.