[Closed]Find me an Outpost - 20,000r prize!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Hashhog, Apr 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FIND ME AN OUTPOST!
    Prize: 20k Rupees

Hello, EMC! I have for a long time decided that I wanted to create an outpost. However, though I know exactly what I want it to look like, I do not have a biome to build it on!
    Whoever finds me the most suitable location for an outpost will win 20,000r. If you think you have a good location, private message me a screenshot of it and it's coordinates on Live Map with the conversation title of [YourUsername] Outpost Submission. If somebody has already submitted the location you've given, I will tell you that. You may enter multiple submissions within the same conversation. Now, what kind of biome am I looking for?

BIOME TYPE: Redwood Forest (That Mega Taiga thing)
    SIZE: The larger the better
    GEOGRAPHICAL FEATURES: I'd like it to have numerous rivers running through it. A lake within the biome would be great, but it isn't needed.
    SERVER LOCATION: Must be on SMP1, SMP2, SMP5, SMP6, SMP7, or SMP9
    WILDERNESS LOCATION: Must be at least 5k from any spawns and 3k from any visible structures.

This is an image of a biome that would've been perfect had it not already had a couple of prebuilt structures in it:

This contest will run until April 26th. Thank you, and good luck!
    ShelLuser, harsh900, 607 and 5 others like this.
  2. The music farm. 20k please.
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  3. Isn't that a savannah biome? :p And isn't that pretty clearly within 3k blocks of a certain civilization (i.e. the music disc farm)? :p
    607 and f_Builder_s like this.
  4. Bump. May have to extend the date.
  5. I hope you'll find something suitable!
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  6. I'll pm you when I get the chance my friend :)

I'll find something good for you if my name isn't foxy lol
    ShelLuser and hashhog3000 like this.
  7. CONGRATS TO
    clan23
    ON WINNING THE CONTEST!
  8. Asheria.
    20k?

:D
  9. I don't know where that is, but the contest is over. :p
  10. Foxy came, Foxy saw and he won! :)

Ha, ha, I only learned about this competition just now but hey... Congratulations Foxy aka clan23!
    607 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.