[closed]Bulk Concrete: Order Today (Brought to you by HazardousCode)

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by HazardousCode, Jan 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wow this is really cool! I love the concrete blocks, so it's nice that somebody is willing to put in the effort to make them for other people. I probably won't use this service myself, but it's nice that this server lets players have businesses like this. You seem really busy, too! Good luck to you :D
  2. 2 weeks, maybe?
  3. Awesome!
  4. Hello again, lol!
    I've been loving the green, cyan and lime concrete!

I'd like a DC of black concrete as well if possible! :D
    HazardousCode likes this.
  5. That'll be 13,450r, assuming you're picking up again.

Please let me know if that's accurate.
    Stnywitness likes this.
  6. Sounds good!
    Do I go ahead and pay you or no?
    Btw I need the concrete done ASAP. Need it for a parkour I'm making :) Just lemme know if I pay now, or wait. Thx!
  7. As we stated in the original post, we can not promise to accommodate time sensitive orders. It'll get done when it gets done.

Please do not pay until we have finished your order.
    Stnywitness likes this.
  8. At this time, ORDERS ARE CLOSED while we catch up.
    Stnywitness likes this.
  9. K
  10. My concrete done?
    If so, how much do i pay?
  11. The queue is still current, but I did manage to find a DC of Black lying around that I can give you now. 13,450r and I'll set up an access sign.
    Stnywitness likes this.
  12. Ready :) Please pay me and I'll set up the access sign at +concrete on SMP7. :D
    Stnywitness and Raaynn like this.
  13. Transfer sent. Thanks team.
  14. Access chest ready :)
    Raaynn likes this.
  15. Paid! :D
  16. Access sign up :)
    (sorry the building is a little dark right now due to some construction... head right from spawn)
  17. Paid!
  18. The access chest is set up :)
  19. awesome thanks!
  20. THE BULK CONCRETE BUSINESS IS OPEN AGAIN

Please note the following changes:
    • Orders of black, grey, cyan, and blue concrete will only be filled if the dyes are provided by the customer, as these dyes are not currently easy to come by for our crew. (This does not apply to light grey or light blue.) For more information, please contact me or ask below.
    • We will be continuing the 5 DC policy. At this time, orders are limited to no more than 5 DCs per customer per 24 hour period. If you order more than 5 DCs in one post you will only be written down for the first 5 DCs. We reserve the right to set quantity limits to ensure speedy production times.
    We look forward to your business!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.