[Closed] [Barter] That's right, a Bartering Service

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Blondekid42, Mar 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. just got off work, im getting on now. :)
    Blondekid42 likes this.
  2. Couldn't find a chest with my name on it to put the pot o golds into.
    Blondekid42 likes this.
  3. Sorry, I had to run. Dinner plans with my girl. :) Go ahead and mail em to me and I'll pay you back the mail fee. :D I need to crash out now. Been awake almost 24 hours straight. See ya later! Lol
  4. Haha thats fine, dont worry about the mailing fee, and ill mail them right now. :cool:
    Blondekid42 likes this.
  5. Dasher sent and Pots received. Nice doin business with you.

Updating Op...... :)
  6. Nice doing business with you too! :)
    Blondekid42 likes this.
  7. What would you like for the momentus toothpick?
    Blondekid42 likes this.
  8. Hmm... What's your offer? :) They usually go for about 50k a piece.
  9. Once again is there anything in particular you need? xD
    Blondekid42 likes this.
  10. Lol well, my most popular trade item is diamonds. At the moment, I don't have a need of anything. If you have any promos you'd like to trade with, I am fine with that, so long as it "equals" my item(s). ^_^

Edit: I'll even trade for wood. Let's say each block is worth 4r each. So 50k/4 is 12,500. That's 12,500 blocks of wood. That's about 196 stacks of wood. Yes, that's a hell of a lot of wood, but it's a fair trade for a promo, I believe.
    Also, you could do the same with any of the new 1.9 blocks. I think I saw Purpur blocks go for 15r a piece. That gets us to 3,333 blocks of Purpur blocks. If you have another trade idea, don't be afraid to ask. I don't bite. :D

Much..... ;)
  11. I will be closing the thread sometime this week, likely on Wednesday.

If you would like to barter with me in the future, pm me or catch me when I'm in-game.

Honestly, the pm would get a better response due to the fact I've taken up playing Metal Gear Solid 3 & 5 again, along with Black Ops III. :D

Nonetheless, thanks go out to everyone who helped me attempt to get bartering popular. Especially you, Birosquinha. ;)
  12. Can I trade the Momo Toothpick for a couple stacks of 1.9 stuff? Chorus plants, Purpur, Endstone Bricks, Chorus Fruit, all da stuff?
  13. How about one stack of each? ^_^
  14. Done :) I'll mail tomorrow
  15. Sounds good. I work for 9 hours today, so I'll be online sometime around 6pm EMC time
  16. Mail received and mail sent! Updating OP...
  17. Np :) I even have more 1.9 stuff for sale! Sadly no elytra, I'm trying to buy one for the 50k that I raised from selling a promo or two.
    Blondekid42 likes this.
  18. Bump! Thread will be closing in 8 days!

Remember, after thread closes you'll have to pm me to barter. ;) I still have plenty options to trade for. :)
  19. Bumpski? Nobody? Welp, that's why I am closing the thread. ;)

6 days remain for the thread.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.