[Closed] [Barter] That's right, a Bartering Service

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Blondekid42, Mar 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Im sorry, thought you said that you didn't want the iron now cause your turkeys were worth more?

Edit: I mean, I like waffles as much as the next guy, but if you don't want the iron, well then I am more than happy to take it :)

2. ^^^^^
    If you don't want the iron, I'll happily give em to this player. Lol

Also!! Please try to keep your posts to one single post. Double posting makes the thread look a lil uneven and sloppy. I refresh the last page a lot, so I'll most likely see and changes in your post. :) Now, if you go changing a post from the first couple pages, I prolly wont see it. :D
  3. I'll give the, turkeys
  4. I don't rly need them :0
  5. Please keep your posts together friend. :) You can edit a previous post and I'll likely see it as long as it's a very recent post.
  6. Access chest has been set up for you EpicSubtastic! Sorry, I got busy after work. Lol

I checked the bow out and it is only used by 10 points. Still diminishes the value considerably, but I'll offer 7.5 stacks of diamonds, if interested...
  7. great offer but wat could u say to getting 8 stacks?
    Blondekid42 likes this.
  8. You could say yes, but I think that the better offer is my 6 Enchanted Golden Apples!
    Blondekid42 likes this.
  9. I'll think about it. Gimme some time.

Although, I'm more oriented to beacon-related stuffs or prismarine stuffs... XD
    Blondekid42 likes this.
  10. I have some prismarine stuff listed, I believe. :)

If not, then I have 6 stacks of Prismarine and 6 stacks of Prismarine Bricks available. ^_^

I must say though, only 6 Enchanted Golden Apples? That's only worth about 12k total. Le bow is worth about 100k unused. ;)
  11. Well... Enchanted Golden Apples sound tempting but... I can't really see the immediate need for them yet... XD

Now, this is more tempting than the Golden Apples... I'll decide within three days.

Again, I've put up the preview chest at my res in Smp6. Feel free to drop by and have a look at the bow. XD
  12. THERE IS NOTHING HERE
  13. What....? If you're talking about the chest, you went to the wrong res. /v 12790

I have 4 connected reses... ;)
  14. Only drop off....
  15. I'll send your items when I get home. Calm down friend. I've done this with quite a few people... Read previous posts if you're so concerned...
    gladranger7 likes this.
  16. Wow, I was really tired when I posted that, cause my math was way off! I have no idea how I even managed that.

Hmm, I don't really have any prismarine stuff, and I don't have anything beacon related that I could let go of at the moment, sorry.
    Blondekid42 likes this.
  17. I ain't concerned
    Too cool
    #wafflez
    gladranger7 likes this.
  18. Well, my laptop decided that EMC will not be connected to due to a few random updates. I'll try again when I get back home. 'Nother nine hours of work...
    gladranger7 likes this.
  19. Hey, did you still want the cake? The access chest is still setup on my res, so just drop off the diamonds and pick up the cake. If not, I will see if anyone else wants it :) Just head to /v +pickup on SMP7 the chest is right there.

Also, I still have 2 Unused Cupids Bows (before the update) if anyone is interested in them.
    gladranger7 and Blondekid42 like this.
  20. Moar bows-es????????? :O
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.