[Closed][Auction] Ultimate God's Package (Armor/Weapons/Tools)

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by BreezyMan, Apr 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 74k of my virtual rupees on a credit card with a balance of 486,326 on it.

Also known as 74k
    BreezyMan likes this.
  2. 76K of the Fines Rupees emc can have
    BreezyMan likes this.
  3. 79k of a virtual currency being exchanged for virtual goods under the pretense that the items are of appropriate value for that which it is bid for.
    Gawadrolt, BreezyMan and PenguinDJ like this.
  4. I can't do this any more. :p

BreezyMan likes this.
  5. Throwing 82k your way
    BreezyMan likes this.
  6. I can create more overly complicated patterns of speech in a manner unsuitable where I could simply enter three characters.

84k.
    Gawadrolt and BreezyMan like this.
  7. I too can compete with your overly odd sentences that make no sense except to certain people, and those people may or may not exist.

Also known as 92k.
    Gawadrolt, GeistKitsune and BreezyMan like this.
  8. Mama wants new shinys hahah 93k
    BreezyMan likes this.
  9. Somehow I always lose my enchanted items. I really need to start a real storage. I have a heap of chests on my alt's res.

BreezyMan likes this.
  10. I apologise for falling asleep mid bid battle!!
    That beeing said 96k
    BreezyMan and PenguinDJ like this.
  11. 97k
    BreezyMan likes this.
  12. 98k
    BreezyMan likes this.
  13. We have lehmarq bid up into the mix with his rupees and witty banter only to be shot back within a minute by Dramanya... then we have a rupee bidding shoot out taking place between Dramanya and PenguinDJ leaving Dramanya on top with a whopping bid of 98,000 rupees. Has the bidding come to a peak? Will Dramanya walk away with this Grand God's Package of the very best of the best armor, weapons and tools? Does PenguinDJ want this package More than Dramanya or... is there someone else still lurking in the shadows of the nether waiting for the calm before making a storm? Only you can write the ending to this story. The power is in your hands.
  14. I will not be bidding any more - that's my official statement. ;)
    BreezyMan likes this.
  15. I will not be bidding any more - that's my official statement.:cool:
    BreezyMan likes this.
  16. What a turn of events we have here folks... PenguinDJ secedes to Dramanya's persistent counter bids, besting his bid time after time over the last few days of this frenzied bidding competition for the Diamond Packaged prize but... within minutes of PenguinDJ's declaration Redfire23 brings on a fiery storm from the deepest depths of the nether hell with a grand bid of 120,000 rupees shattering Dramanya's dream bringing about her withdrawal from the race for the Ultimate God's package. Will it be Redfire23 who takes this package with his grand bid? Will a prior contender jump back in the race? Or... is there still someone watching... waiting to bring on their own fury? Only you know the answer to that. Only you have the power to change the outcome.
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  17. I have actually enjoyed reading this. Dreacon Approves this Thread. :D:cool:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.