[CLOSED AUCTION] EMC Custom Items (Starter Items)

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by TheHoodMonster, Aug 23, 2016.

?

Do you remember nick5013? i cri :'(

Poll closed Sep 23, 2016.
Yes 1 vote(s) 50.0%
Melon 1 vote(s) 50.0%
What? 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Why am I here? 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Items:

Iron tools are all recent starter tools. All "normal items", such as bread torches and spawn eggs are SOULBOUND. Compasses are Empire Assistants. Horse egg is starter horse. MELONS ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE AUCTION!!! THEY ARE ONLY THERE TO CRI... :'(

Starting bid: 1000r
    Minimum bid increment: 100r
    Ending time: 24 hours after final bid

Don't ask how I got these... :'( cri i cri icr ir circri i cri

Minimum
  2. Sorry for the bad typing,,, Im a bad gui... i cri 5 nick5013 :'(
  3. aw, don't cri. i'll bid...

1000r
    TheHoodMonster likes this.
  4. Maybe wrong but i'm pretty sure you can't auction off the spawn eggs torches and the bread but I maybe wrong so I would check first.
    TheHoodMonster likes this.
  5. They're EMC custom items. They have a custom lore
  6. You are right. Torches, bread, cow/sheep eggs need to be in DC amounts and the horse eggs need to be min. 10. I think the empire assistants need to be DC amounts as well but not 100%.
    ShelLuser and TheHoodMonster like this.
  7. Why wouldn't they be considered EMC custom items if they have a custom lore. You wouldn't be able to find that in a different server or a regular minecraft game.
  8. ShelLuser likes this.
  9. I think because they are only soulbound. Lore would have more then normal text underneath the souldbound. If you removed the souldbound they would just be normal items.
  10. Thread locked, auction invalid. You can open a new auction thread with the armor and tools.
    ShelLuser and Eviltoade like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.