[Closed] About my current status

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by cubefragment, Mar 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi all, a lot of you know and a lot don't. But I was diagnoised with throat cancer back in Sept 2018. My treatments start on the 25th of March and my company insurance is some of the worseyou can get. Doesn't cover much of anything. I set upa donation for my treatment if anyone is interested in helping me out.

Anything helps, but is not expected. I don't have much time to play or much energy to play either. Iget updates from Tbird1128 and Katydidbuild, if things need to be fixed out at /wild e on 7. But sometimes I can't get to it right away.

Link to donation is here...
    Well wishes and prayers are the most important thing.

Thank you and god bless

cubefragment
  2. Thank you for letting us know. We wish you a speedy and full recovery.

Happy to help with any of the public utilities that we can assist you with. We <3 them (and you for making them)

Will continue to keep an ear out and an eye on them.
  3. Aw, no, that's very sad to hear. :(
    It's also hard to imagine that not being covered by some mandatory or obvious insurance, but I've been confused by the USA before...
    I'll consider donating, but I've never donated to something like this before, and am not sure if I am comfortable with it. In any case I can certainly pray.
  4. I’m sorry about your home/life situation and sad what’s happening to you...

I’m going have to close this thread due our Emc rules
    https://empireminecraft.com/help/terms/
    *You will not use your account for commercial gain (such as selling ad space).
    607 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.