[Closed] 500th day Giveaway! 200k+ In Items

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by TechNinja_42, Jun 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Red bean ice cream is superior to all other flavors. I doubt you'll be able to find it at your grocery store, sadly, as I've only recently discovered it at a local Asian restaurant. However, if you do ever find it for sale somewhere, I highly recommend that you try it; as the name implies, it's kidney bean flavored... which is delicious when associated with ice cream. Trust me. Instead of tasting like beans (which it doesn't at all, despite having real kidney beans mixed in), the only way I can describe the flavor is tasting like the way pine mixed with oranges smells. You'll never go back to vanilla.

Now that that rant is over... the thing I tend to do most on EMC is work on my next auction. Right now that means digging out a whole desert worth of sand in the SMP8 wastelands.
  2. OMG congratz!!! My favorite ice cream is chocolate. (Do I have to explain why? :p)

I love helping and chatting with friends on EMC. <3 PvP is always fun....I guess....I'm working on my mega mall on smp4, so I'll be doing that on EMC...I'm not done though xD I have a long way until I have to quit. (btw I love your enter and leave message on your res xD)
  3. My favorite ice cream flavor would have to be cookie dough. When I'm playing on emc I enjoy building, exploring and pvping.
  4. OH and if you are splitting up the items, my top pics are the cupid bundle or vault voucher.
    Second-favorite ice cream is After Eight mint!

I love all nice people and would like to invite you all to visit Jackpot Canyon - the best frontier village ever!
    PM me for coords - we're way out there in SMP5

after8.png
  5. Congrats on 500 days :) My favorite ice cream flavor is plain chocolate, and in game I've lately been monument hunting with friends and building guardian farms. Usually I just like to kill mobs in general or explore the wilderness.
    DubChef likes this.
  6. Vanilla,
    I like to pvp and i also work on my outpost.
  7. Vanilla and I love techfilmer because she is cool
  8. Here are the winners!
    Iron Supporter Voucher-Samaror
    Cupid's Bundle-canuckshockey
    2014 Turkey Slicer-georgeashington
    New Years 2013 Firework-H00D
    Vault Voucher-MrMazeRunner
    Stable Voucher-ChickenButler
    Prizes will be mailed!
    Hope you all enjoy your prizes, big thanks to all of you who entered!
  9. Congrats to all winners! Thanks for hosting, Tech, and congrats on your 500th day! :D
    PetuniaFigtree, TechNinja_42 and H00D like this.
  10. Glad i Went With Chicken Flavored 500th Giveaway.jpg
    TechNinja_42 likes this.
  11. Thanks Alot
    TechNinja_42 likes this.
  12. Mango and Strawberry!
  13. Cookies and Cream and I also just talk to people these days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.