[Closed] 500th day Giveaway! 200k+ In Items

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by TechNinja_42, Jun 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lets go with caramel! I spend most of mah time in the smp7 wild doing outpost work
  2. chocolate

I chat and build projects(farms)
  3. Cookies and cream

I mainly talk to people or sit at my res and breed my animals
  4. Mint chocolate chip :D

And I build whatever I fancy. Usually service things like hotels and raves >.>
  5. Rocky Road, And I Enjoy Stalking people. :) I enjoy Mining or Fishing :)
  6. I like rootbeer floats :)

when I'm on EMC, I talk to Techninja_42 and hang out with the community
    TechNinja_42 likes this.
  7. Cookie dough, PVP and Mob Arena :D
  8. Vanilla, I go to events, restock my shop, and visit other people's residences. Happy 500th day! :)

(thanks for the giveaway) :D
  9. Cookies and Cream
    I talk in chat while running around my residences and Town =)
  10. Bump! Keep the entries coming, good luck!
  11. Chocolate and hunting enraged mobs.
  12. Mine is pistachio with a little sauce and some burlap sack on the side. Its best heated to about 800000 degrees. I enjoy it with fried pencils. Good day.
  13. Bubblegum :3 I like to make my res better while I am on EMC!
  14. Chocolate Mint
    I mine, build, run my shop at 9397 smp4
    Congrats on 500th day Wow
  15. Ice Cream Flavor: Coffee, Coffee BuzzBuzzBuzz
    Favorite Activities: Building and Agricultural Activities.
  16. Vanilla, such a sweet and simple flavor.
    I like to play with my friends on EMC *pokes Tech and wobler*
    TechNinja_42 likes this.
  17. Well, she's... oh, wait.
    You mean the classic, plain ice cream you often get in a cone? I haven't been to Italy often, so I don't know too many flavours. But I like vanilla best of the ordinary ones, and strawberry is also really good. When I did go to another country, I took orange, which was also very nice. When I get in-game, I use my haunted pumpkins, two of my pots o' gold, and I check the mail. Sometimes I take the time to read an issue of the Inkstain. I also count the forums as EMC though, and I spend a lot of time there. I first check my inbox, and reply if it can be done quickly or try to remember to reply later if it's going to be a longer message. I then check for recent threads on the homepage, and reply to them or just watch them if they seem interesting. I then go through my alerts, sometimes replying to someone saying something in a thread or on a profile. Then I go through the recent threads list again. If I have time left, I'll check my watched threads, as there are always threads that I stopped getting alerts from while I do want to get alerts from them.

Thanks for doing this!
  18. Recee's Flavored Ice cream, and I like helping people on EMC =P
  19. Mint chip is the typical favorite, but I've been partial to banana lately. (Chocolate banana milkshakes... yum...)

On EMC, apparently I enjoy building roads between outposts. All of them. :)

Congrats on 500 days!
    TechNinja_42 likes this.
  20. Bump! Good to see all these entries, I wonder who the winner will be :confused:
    607 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.