(Closed) 2020 New Year Krysyy and Aikar Heads

Discussion in 'Buying' started by JohnKid, Jan 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Couldn't make the noon event for new years sadly as I had work, so as I like to have a tradition of getting these each year the best that I possibly can... If anyone is willing to sell their extra 2020 new-year-drop-party heads of Aikar's and Krysyy's (because from what I can tell from other threads, they did drop this year, as usual from other years) then I am looking to buy one of each from you!

I'm willing to buy for 350k+ each (as in, not 350k for both of them together - I'm willing to pay this per head, around 700k total for both heads together). Willing to go up to 500k each if necessary... or up to discussion if you'd rather discuss a price or deal in Private Messages/Inbox on here. Not sure I'll get any responses here but worth a shot. Thanks ya'll :D
    Nickblockmaster likes this.
  2. No you are not buying them. They will be on your mail!
  3. Well, thanks to a very generous player (don't know who that might be :rolleyes:), I have been blessed with the two heads very quickly for a Happy New Year. Thanks for looking into this if ya'll did, anyway! And happy new year to all of you! <3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.