[Chrome Help] EMC Forums Not Working

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by FDNY21, Apr 14, 2016.

?

Have any Windows 10 users also experienced this problem?

Yes 11 vote(s) 37.9%
No 18 vote(s) 62.1%
  1. I see all of the other ones in that box so it would be my assumption that there just simply isn't a recent update to show :)
    LtCaptainMe likes this.
  2. hmm I thought they left the last few updates around in there, but maybe I am wrong :)
    FDNY21 likes this.
  3. thats not a equivalent comparison, a fair one would be if there was another way to access the forums, when one broke you could use the other one. both chrome and firefox access the internet, firefox has better extensions and because its open source is easier to fix when it breaks, so when chrome breaks after it updates, use firefox until they patch.
  4. It's not an equivalent comparison, no, but you telling everyone not to use Chrome and Safari isn't exactly helpful in any way either. I can assure you that Chrome has some very good extensions, and they commonly make fixes, so problems are rare. I don't want to go on about why you think everyone should use something else, because that's not what this thread is for, it's about helping fix the problems. When Chrome was still having issues, I did use another browser until the first fixes came into place. After that, there were forum-wide problems so it didn't matter what browser anyone used.

I am not dissing anyone else's browser choices and if someone is used to something and finds it runs well, great, they should use that, but don't come here and say that the only fix for Chrome is for all of the many people that use it to get rid of it because that's not true at all and doesn't constructively help the discussion in any way either.
  5. When this thread came out, it was the same for me on Firefox. Strange.
  6. That's because some of the problems after the first fix then became forum-wide rather than on a specific browser. They should be fixed now.