[Chrome Help] EMC Forums Not Working

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by FDNY21, Apr 14, 2016.

?

Have any Windows 10 users also experienced this problem?

Yes 11 vote(s) 37.9%
No 18 vote(s) 62.1%
  1. I say that quotes don't work because they aren't working for me :p Remember that I had the problems with Chrome before so my version is still the updated Win10/Chrome and still has other problems, not just the one with posting (which has now been fixed).

EDIT: Saw Shel's post in the other thread now! :p
  2. So I had updated some things to fix the error that broke responding to post. but updating those things caused all of the other bugs.

So I downgraded back and then put in a bandaid for the specific error that was occurring (the max length -1 thing)
    607, Sachrock, AyanamiKun and 2 others like this.
  3. I was experiencing those other bugs until just recently, I assume your downgrade and bandaid has worked - I'm using Chrome and I'm able to post, quote and look at drop downs. Thanks for the help, Aikar! :)
    607 likes this.
  4. *plaster

You're British, Fendy D:
    607, nfell2009, weeh and 3 others like this.
  5. I always use the word plaster, but I just used the word bandaid for simplicity's sake as Aikar used the word in his post and I was referring to his fix :p Turns out it wasn't so simple, because I got quoted on it anyway... :rolleyes:
    607, SoulPunisher and TomvanWijnen like this.

6. FIX ALL THE CUTS
    607, Tigerstar, Sachrock and 10 others like this.
  7. Welcome back rich text editor :)

Everything seems to be alright now on chrome
    607 and ShelLuser like this.
  8. Fendy, yesturday for a lil' bit, I experienced this problem.
  9. Now the "More Options" button just posts your reply.
  10. *tests this*

Doesn't do it for me :p
  11. not for me... Post Reply does it for me
  12. Both buttons post your reply.

Only does it for me in Chrome. Chrome is breaking everything :p
  13. Well, there's one way to find out. I'll press it right now before

... finishing my sentence. But as you can see I finished my comment as normal. The "More options" button reacts as normal for me: it takes me to the rich text editor.
    607 and HelloKittyRo like this.
  14. Weird, maybe it's just me :p
  15. I'll try it in Chrome in 45 minutes then :p (that was on my phone, by the way)
  16. The search bar looks funny with the black corner
  17. On firefox and edge, I can't seem to reply to a conversation. I don't know whether it is client side or not. It acts as if I have replied, but when I reload, it is isn't there.

Also, I was unable to view a video on chrome that ShelLuser posted. I think it just might be me...
    Vardalaka and FDNY21 like this.
  18. I also am not able to view videos on chrome.
    FDNY21 likes this.
  19. I also had this issue on Chrome, when I tried to view that video that he posted...
  20. link to video? likely doesn't deal with this topics issue, but the change I made unrelated to this last night forcing site SSL.