Cendrillon - Forum Story

Discussion in 'Writers' Corner' started by Kledoe, Apr 8, 2015.

1. Thanks. I might post part 3 today xD I can't wait myself actually I really want you guys to find out about things D:
    Shyguy_1 likes this.
  2. Part 3:
    I walked next to Alex and looked out the window he was looking at. I looked in Awe at all the flowers. "I see you like flowers." He said "I think you'll like it here. If you wanted to know we are cousins so I think you get the throne next." He said. "I get to be....queen?" I asked quietly. Alex turned and took my hand "You seem a little confused and probably exhausted let me show you to your room so you can relax and get a little comfortable." With a smile he led me to a room right across from his. "I think you will find this room to your liking. I'll leave you alone to check it out." He said then closed the door ever so softly. I stepped further into the room slowly worrying i'd get yelled at or something I became rather comfortable with the surroundings so first thing I hit was the closet. It was a walk in closet so I looked in it and it had the most beautiful dresses. I sifted through them completely baffled by there beautiful jewels and sequins. Each dress had matching shoes, hats, even tiaras. I heard a knock and the door. "Come in!" I said then Alex came in. "I see you like the dresses?" He asked me. I nodded then smiled "I like them." I said. "Well dinner is almost ready try on a dress and come down if you want." He said. I was delighted by his invitation. He left the room and his servant lady appeared in the room...the door didn't even open or close a second time. "Hello dear." She said. I turned around she was sporting a rather wicked smile....wicked enough for a witch to have.
    Shyguy_1 and 607 like this.
  3. Post part 4 already -.-
  4. Part 4 will be posted along with part 5 tomorrow. I'm to sick to do it today
    Shyguy_1 likes this.
  5. Still waiting -.-
  6. Parts 4, 5

Part 4:
    "My my hello dearest Ashley" She says. "Do me a favor...." She adds on. I walk around the room and sit on the edge of my bed "What is it?" I ask. She sits next to me and hands me a knife in it's case.

Part 5:
    I take it gratefully as I was very pleased to help someone. The lady simply said Thank you and left. I changed into a beautiful maroon and grey dress with Maroon shoes and Tiara. I put my hair in a pony tail. My hair was a long and light brown colored I see that it suit my dress well. My dress barely touched the floor and I walked down and meet the king.
    Shyguy_1 likes this.
  7. meet^
  8. Thanks ._.
    Shyguy_1 likes this.
  9. This story is most interesting. :) I look forward to seeing the next parts! Great work so far.
    607 likes this.
  10. Thanks. I've been falling behind so it's going slow xD
    Shyguy_1 likes this.
  11. Post the next part please xD
  12. yea what shy said post the next part >_>
  13. 7 months later ooo
    Sachrock and ScroogeMcFate like this.