Catch a tiger with your tale

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Kephras, Jun 19, 2017.

1. Hello ladies & gentlemen, friends of all ages! Welcome to another (un)exciting episode of "Keph is bored at work!" Today we'll be visiting that most exotic of locations, the office water cooler!

...well, figuratively anyway. It's actually an Aquafina vending machine, because my employers are considerate enough to provide bottled water during the hot summer months to keep workers from contracting heatstroke when-

Right. As is customary when standing around liquid dispensation units, people invariably begin discussing random events that happened the night or day before. Sometimes true, usually embellished for entertainment purposes. And that's where you come in! Thanks to the magic* of the internet, water cooler discussions need no longer revolve around actual water coolers! So, story-time!

Please feel free to share your interesting, humorous, or outright ridiculous tales - your favorite gaming moment, a retail horror-story, or the time your sister turned into a llama.

Help amuse a bored tiger while at work, because he was dumb and forgot his music today.

*As per the Arthur C. Clarke definition, in which suitably advanced technology is indistinguishable from witchcraft and the tech-savvy are burned at the stake by the church for their heresy. I may be mixing my references somewhat. Beware of ducks.
    Disclaimer: My sister is not a llama, nor has she ever been bitten by one. I did once encounter a llama blocking the road a couple miles from-
    Advisory: The persons responsible for writing the disclaimer have been sacked.
    607 and Jelle68 like this.