Can't Sleep | Stress Problems | Chronic Head Pain

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by IamSaj, Aug 16, 2012.

1. I actually learned long ago not to take WebMD seriously because I searched for some symptoms I had and the result told me I had AIDS and I freaked out until I realized that I would have had to have came in contact with someone with it and if that was the case they would have let me know from the tests they ran on my blood when I donated.

Just for fun though I put in the symptoms of the disorder I have just to see what new horrible diseases they add to the list.
  2. Then it might be connected to the death of your grandfather. So, so sorry about him.
  3. I had this problem a couple of months ago, I had a problem with stress and sleep, the stress is probably to do with school or your granddad and the sleep is most likely a iron deficiency ( it means you dont have enough iron in your blood which means you are tired ALL the time, next time you go to the doctors get your bloods checked ) The stress problems never went away, because of my parents getting divorced and since i am an only child I am in the middle of it. Hope this helped. :)
    mba2012 likes this.
  4. I actually couldn't sleep last night, I had some crazy weird dreams when I did though :/
    mba2012 likes this.
  5. What i do is i just chill, get a snack, a drink, put some rainy sounds in my ipod and i sleep really fast. Before i was having the same problem, maybe just need some time from everthing around that you dont like, take a day of the weekend to do what ever you want, go play soccer, go watch something, go make exersise, cinema, homework etc. Sometimes what i do is go and do something really boring before going to sleep or something that makes you get exausted quick, you will soon get to sleep :)
  6. I just came back from the doctor... he's says I'm fine, I just need to sleep, and rest. :3 I'll be playing EMC