Can't connect to minecraft.net?

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by _REMOVED_8827, May 18, 2012.

1. Oh right.
  2. When will minecraft be up and running again?
  3. I used to play SP when I started in Alpha, all the way up to mid-Beta. It was hard to tear myself away and start MP but now I hardly ever go on SP.
  4. AlexChance likes this.
  5. yeah i just noticed that. Still, probably got hacked again. Just don't see how we cant log in when we can log into their site. I just get a white screen when i try to play from the browser.

I guess i go play Battlefield 3 on the xbox :)
  6. I get that too :/
  7. Dunno if I'd say hacked. How are they gonna hack launchers but not browser?
  8. everyone just go onto minecraft multiplayer on the website :D ive been lonely on emc for like 3 hours now
  9. Can't the website just whitescreens for me.
  10. IM having a VERY bad day and i just got home and wanted to play minecraft and build a cool new building sooooooo i click log in............. "cannot connect to minecraft.net" ........................ i have never before wanted to throw my computer at a wall.............. if this isn't fixed fast this will be the WORST weekend in the history of ALL my weekends :(:mad::(:mad:;):mad:

WoW people thought i went crazy! when my MC wouldn't work
  11. Okay everyone, to play in the browser, just make a backup of your minecraft folder and delete the one in the appdata.

It'll download the files and you'll be able to play! :D
    Enjoy!
    KingofKraft13 and Zabriel like this.
  12. I think the reason of not being able to play on the browser, is because you have mods installed on your minecraft.jar. I just force updated my jar file and could get on via browser.
  13. Whats up with it.
  14. That's exactly the problem lol. But yeah, i'm gonna make that on a separate thread
  15. same thing is happening to me, I tried the browser, reset pc, all of that. But now I cant connect to it for some odd reason. :'C
  16. Make a backup of your minecraft folder in appdata, then delete the one that's in there.
    Go on minecraft.net, log in and play from the browser.
    It'll download the files and you'll be able to play. :)