Can't connect to minecraft.net?

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by _REMOVED_8827, May 18, 2012.

1. Hi I logged on to minecraft played a bit then logged off now I can't log on because I can't connect to minecraft.net :/ any fix?
    MR2R2M likes this.
  2. same thing just happened to me
  3. Same thing happened to me :(
    I logged on to Minecraft.net it let me log on but when i try to play minecraft it wont let me. :(
  4. servers just rebooted recently right? hmm just wait an hour or try turning ur comps off and on again :D
  5. me too! JEB! WHY U NO HAVE MINECRAFT UP!
  6. time to make another 3 word story game :)
  7. I hate and yet love Mojang... complicated relationships these days.
    darryshan and oidgod like this.
  8. IM having a VERY bad day and i just got home and wanted to play minecraft and build a cool new building sooooooo i click log in............. "cannot connect to minecraft.net" ........................ i have never before wanted to throw my computer at a wall.............. if this isn't fixed fast this will be the WORST weekend in the history of ALL my weekends :(:mad::(:mad:;):mad:
  9. time to get mo' explosives and blow stuff up like icc? HELLZ Yeah!
    oidgod and Frodomann1 like this.
  10. single player time :)
  11. SINGLE PLAYER WILL NEVER REPLACE THE JOY U RECEIVE FROM EMPIRE MINECRAFT!!!!!!!!
    darryshan and SignifiedSix like this.
  12. But when you can't get on EMC you go on single player
  13. no because then u get addicted to single player and torn away from multiplayer
    darryshan likes this.
  14. ummm that doesn't happen to me though so yeah :p
  15. THE ENTIRE MINECRAFT.NET IS DOWN!!!!!!! WHY WONT MOJANG FIX THIS
  16. Yup, its happening to me... But I can still go onto minecraft.net and play through the browser... might be a solution for you guys :)
    marknaaijer likes this.
  17. Re install it may work.