[Cancelled] Minecraft Video Contest!!!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by EdmundWayne, Nov 18, 2013.

1. So.... what do I have to do with this? o.o.....
    EdmundWayne likes this.
  2. They come for you..
    Monster_ and EdmundWayne like this.
  3. lol, I was about to ask for these.. xD ..It easier for me to analyze a song when I can read the lyrics.. :cool:
    EdmundWayne likes this.
  4. Can I try writing in Alice..? Or would I need to use minecraft video.. I should see if anyone has coded the bones files for creepers in Alice. :D
    EdmundWayne likes this.
  5. I'm not really choosy about how you make your video. If you manage to make an awesome video without using Minecraft at all, that's fine by me. Creativity is what it's all about.
  6. Now i feel sad :(
  7. I'm not seeing any video links yet. There are just under 2 weeks left.
  8. I wanted to see if I could get Element Animation to do a video but they don't do outside work and I am working on one right now.. I am just trying to remember how to use MMD.. :oops:
  9. If you have the skills to use animation software, you could possibly make something amazing. I was just thinking of people recording their play and turning it into a video but third party animation software could take this to another level!
  10. I read the lyrics. So, is this supposed to keep me away from ever going to wild again?
  11. It's just a song. Minecraft is a game. It's not like you're flying drones and bombing real people with real families.
  12. ...But Creepers have families too.. :oops:
    EdmundWayne and 607 like this.
  13. One week left and still no entries. What this means to everyone is that if you happen to be the only entry, you're assured to win 1st place. If there are only 3 entries, you're assured to win one of the 3 prizes.
  14. Only a couple days left. I'm a bit disappointed that there haven't been any entries. I'm hoping that everyone is waiting until the last minute or something.
  15. Well, I still have no entries for this. I'll extend it one time until the 10th (editing OP to reflect this change). If there are still no entries by the 10th, I'll just keep the rupees, heads, and signed book and figure out how to make my own video. I may have some kind of drop at that point with the heads and books, if it comes to that.
  16. Even with the extension, there were no entries. This contest is officially cancelled.