Can someone check to see if my res is derelict?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Nekyasai, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Hi would someone be able to check if my res is derelict and post a screenshot of the chat showing if it is or isn’t? I’ll send 500R to the first person who can do this for me

Thanks in advance
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. It says that you voted not too long ago and you have 7 days before going derelict.
    Equinox_Boss and 607 like this.
  3. Oh, I forgot that voting prevents you from going derelict. Thank you!
    Equinox_Boss and 607 like this.
  4. You could've just voted and know it wasn't. ;)
    Edit: Ninja'd, I didn't see your reply!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. Yup, voting prevents you from going derelict!

Logging in sets the dereliction timer to 30 days.

Voting sets the dereliction timer to 7 days (but only if it had been lower than 7 days before you voted, obviously. :p).

Rhino's picture above shows that your residence is still there, so if you log in at least once every 30 days or vote at least once every 7 days (168 hours) (preferably more often though :D) or a combination of the two, you will be fine. :)

Additionally, you could buy (with real money or rupees) a voucher that, after being redeemed, won't ever make your residence go derelict, but it is quite expensive and for most people just logging in and voting is more than enough to keep their valuables intact. :)

Oh, and if you know that you're going to be away for a while (e.g. long holidays or hospital or whatever), you could PM Krysyy to have your dereliction timer to be increased past 30 days for once. :)

Hope this helped you! :)
  6. Permanent Derelict vouchers can help too.
  7. That and I know krysyy can give some some temporary dereliction if you ask and give a valid reason. Did you leave EMC?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. Not everyone can float 1.6-1.8 million ;)
    Equinox_Boss and TomvanWijnen like this.
  9. me included, I bought mine off the forums back in 2015 on the holiday price before the price change.
  10. Didn't Tom include both these things in his post? :p
    Equinox_Boss and TomvanWijnen like this.
  11. Yes indeed but then that's the trouble when you don't read what others have posted until you've said what you wanted to say.
    Gawadrolt likes this.