can anyone beat my speed?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Spectral_King, Dec 19, 2012.

1. I hti about 20 download on my best days. Which is silly, because comcast and charter are the same company.
  2. Challenge Accepted. Also, your welcome for those speeds :p

3. im planing on geting some sort of fiber optic network
  4. UBF is coming to where I live in 2019
    mba2012 likes this.
  5. Anyone wanna see my amazing speed?

I will do it later, im on my laptop and it wont load it!! And im ill so cant go on my computer :(
  6. Well I get only 15gb in my area, it's the Highest we can get.
  7. wow some of yall got some really really slow speeds. i feel bad for yall. hopefully yall be able to get something better soon :)
  8. Are you Texan? Because I dont think I have ever seen someone use 'yall' or than in speech.
    mba2012 and RainbowChin like this.

9. wow.
    nerone94 likes this.
  10. mind telling me where you live in the state, and how much you pay for your internet? i live in NC to, but im stuck with 80$ 8Mb/s internet
  11. Heyo!
  12. Haha, now that's what I'm talking about lol.
    Joshposh70, nfell2009 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  13. holy crap batman! WOW! awsome speeds dude :)

Angier and usually no more than $100 i think. i dont got a house phone anymore and i got very basic tv (since i hardly ever watch it) so that took a huge chunk of money out of the equation.

nah, im a bit of a mix between city/country really i was born in maryland but my entire family history before that was all country. lived in the city till i was probolly about 8 i think, than lived back in the country till now. so my speach is kinda mixed (not sure why, people tell me i talk funny :p)
  14. It even says faster than 96% of GB
    nfell2009 likes this.
  15. I find this very good, not surprising however as good as the MBPS may be. Road Runner (aka Time Warner) has its bad times.
    For some of you who are wondering why your download speed might be high but your upload speed is tremendously low, its because some providers put a cap on upload speed, since most house hold only uses download.

16. It's actually due to the fact there's a lot more available area for bandwidth on the download than the upload, there not being greedy, they just can't give much more than that.

Here's a chart

https://i.imgur.com/8xCIa.png
  17. I really want better Internet, so I can play dayZ, sometimes I get kicked off servers straight away from having 600 ping
  18. HP is an ISP? Hmm...