Calling the Builders!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Maxarias, Apr 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What? Wow. That looks amazing! New tutorial? :rolleyes:
    Can we just send a picture of a build we made, even if it is not perfect? :3 (I mean, I'm really not the best builder but do you think tries are worthy?)
  2. this is gonna be cool, something new like that is a good change
  3. Time to finally do one of those single player worlds that I wanted to build giant things in but then realize that nobody will ever really see it all and then decide not to but am going to anyway. :D Even I'm confused!
    Kephras likes this.
  4. Castles aren't really my thing, but I sent some work in regardless.
  5. What builds are required for showing off: Anything you've ever made. It does not have to be on EMC.
  6. Ignore the thing at the bottom, I totally made this!
    Byeforeverthe2nd likes this.
  7. Great achievement for you! I have always wanted to build a castle, but I never been able to finish one. Someday, if Mojang lets me, I want to build a castle as an iron golem farm on EMC.
    Castles have often been on my mind due to the Mario franchise. In most games, there's one at the end of every world.
  8. When it is built, will you allow us to go inside and critique it before release?
  9. She put it in the OP after I asked it.
  10. I do wish for a theme though D:
    Medieval, Futuristic, Dwarven, Modern, Industrial.

EDIT: Can we use 1.8 blocks?
  11. by the way it sounds it isnt gonna be built until she chooses people to help out....we dont all build our own version right now and submit. and im sure when she does choose those to help her she will explain all the details. also my castle is on smp5 10492 if needs to be seen. cant post a picture because the file is too large.... ;/ and all my past builds can be viewed in the button below named "building service"
  12. slash14459 likes this.
  13. err what? :p
  14. I'm trying to use Richard's quote at 1:26 (1 minute & 26 seconds into the video) as my response to SkyDragon's earlier post.:p

My response starts at 1:26 in the video below, and really do mean it.
    http://youtu.be/PN_Q5PgClxw?t=1m26s
    OrangeDuck607 likes this.
  15. I will stop accepting entries on Sunday, April 13th 2014.
  16. ...Um, the portfolio I sent you is hidden so only people whom receive the album address can view it, but I did mention the servers that instigated or house (In the most part until that particular server shuts down in 3 weeks) some of the builds.. Is that okay?
  17. That's perfectly fine.

I'll look at this in a bit, send it to me in a PM, alright?

--

For those of you wondering why I haven't responded to your build submission PM's yet - I don't want to make any final decisions until Sunday.
  18. I am thinking about seeing if I can dig through my worlds to find some more stuff that isn't already in my portfolio.. :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.