Calling all rappers

Discussion in 'Writers' Corner' started by Bonditt, Mar 20, 2016.

1. What do you mean, what? It's quite obvious why I said it, go read what you said again. :rolleyes:
  2. His palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy
    There's vomit on his sweater already, mom's spaghetti
    He's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready
    To drop bombs, but he keeps on forgettin'
    What he wrote down, the whole crowd goes so loud.

Little excerpt.
    Patr1cV, FDNY21 and Sachrock like this.
  3. Permission to post?
  4. Quote removed due to inappropriate language.

That's KSI, a YouTuber which i have personally met XD
    KJHaddrell01 likes this.
  5. Isn't that one a bit too far...? :confused:
  6. Okay since we're doing rap battles who challenges the White And Nerdy Fan Boy!

crystaldragon13 and Patr1cV like this.
  7. I'm just gonna state my opinion on this one.. I have many different friends from many different places .. not only in the world but also in their particular journey through life including their religious and/or spiritual paths. I feel it's not only rude but very racist to think only people of a certain skin color, gender, religious or what ever else you can insert a label for are the only ones that can do a specific thing or expect that that's all they can do because of their genetics or because they live in a certain place. I'm sure there are many here that could have written this in a much more eloquent way but well.. it's me and I wanted this said before there are anymore comments like that posted here.
    Please think about what you say. It matters.
  8. I can (unw)rap chocolates if that counts.

IMO, it was quite clearly stated as a joke. The stereotype is white people can't rap. I too have many friends from different religious and ethnic backgrounds, and they will gladly make stereotypical jokes whenever they can - of their own race and others, and will laugh at ones others make.
  9. o_o I never saw anywhere where it said this was a joke. I didn't get a feel of 'This is a joke' at any point in this whole thread. If I missed it please direct me to the place I have obviously missed the joke.
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  10. It doesn't matter, even I got it this time (while usually I take things quite literally) but it's understandable it wasn't clear to you, and your message clearly had good intentions and will surely help some people remind to take care with what they say :)
    SoulPunisher and TotoStyle like this.
  11. Uhhhh Crystal, this doesnt even rhyme. Weak freestyle skillz, 5/7.
  12. boy how this thread changed in the last 20 hours
    Sachrock and 607 like this.
  13. I like both ski and deji
  14. lol It doesn't does it? xD .. but then again I ain't no rapper unless you count wrapping lunch up. =D

I also wanted to add that I love Weird Al and the way he pokes fun at the silly things we all stereotype. <3
    fBuilderS likes this.
  15. Rhett and Link! They're awesome! :D
    crystaldragon13 and TotoStyle like this.