calling all photoshoppers!

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by batmegh, Jul 20, 2012.

1. Still looking for a logo?
  2. no i've been using the ones you gave me over a week ago ^.^

3. Oh lol. Glad you like em
    battmeghs likes this.
  4. Super work cleaning up the jagged lines, very well done. The drop shadow and lighting effect (plastic wrap?) are subtle, and to me brought the whole thing together. Very good job man!
    battmeghs likes this.
  5. Sculpture, probably similar to plastic wrap. And thanks. It really started coming together once I straightened the letters out and aligned them better. And once I blew it up to a larger working version, the small text in "photography" was a lot easier to work with.
    battmeghs likes this.
  6. battmeghs, will you post a copy of the final version here for all to see?
    It looks great on your site, but there isn't a final copy on this thread. I would just paste it here, but I don't want to accidentally step on any toes.
  7. I can post it when I get home too. I just can't from my iPhone right now, cuz it's not copying my imgur links so I can paste them.
  8. I shall post....... the alternate one I also made. :)

LZBZ_DW likes this.
  9. Very nice. Did you give her a transparent copy too? That would look awesome as a small watermark on her online photos.
    bonesabre likes this.
  10. I hadn't thought of that. That's a great idea. Getting some ideas for that now. I'll have to wait til I get home from work to draw them up. :)