Calling All Nintendo 3DS Owners!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by High_Jacker, Dec 25, 2014.

1. Its the name of the new remake :p

EDIT: Read that wrong, yeah thats what I meant :p
  2. My FC is: 3797-8789-7956.
    I play Smash. I don't care for the Pokemans.
  3. Now is it a new 3DS or the new Nintendo 3DS?

Two different things >.<

And if it is a "the new Nintendo 3DS" where did you get it if you are in the U.S.? I was thinking about getting one but am currently waiting for the U.S. release instead of buying one from Japan or Australia.
  4. The 3DS? I am still confused :D
    The 3DS has been out for years but the new 3DS will be released in the US in the beginning of 2015.
    607 likes this.
  5. Here's my friend code, if you want it: 0559 - 7297 - 2189
  6. Did you play the original? I played the demo of Yoshi's New Island. It's not really a remake, that's for sure. It's a sequel. But I didn't like it, for as far as the demo went. And the music is pretty terrible.

I know, they really shouldn't have called it that...
  7. Yeah I played the original on Game Boy Advanced and loved it!!! Thats why I am so pumped for when it arrives :3
  8. Please don't be... As I said, I played the demo and was highly disappointed. It's not per say super bad, but you shouldn't be pumped for it...
  9. Mine is broken, if that counts ;D I might get a new one for my birthday.

Also, lucky you! Japan and New Zealand gets the New 3DS before other countries :(
  10. I guess I will find out tommorow when it arrives :3
    607 likes this.
  11. Yeah, as you have played the GBA version (which may be my favourite Nintendo game ever), I will be looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the 3ds game!

As for myself, I'm currently looking forward to Yoshi's Woolly World, even though I don't even have a wii u.
  12. I play a lot of the games you guys have said, but lately I've been addicted to Fantasy Life and that's all I've been playing.

Code is 1650-1047-0882.

Games: Mariokart 7, Pokemon X, Pokemon Omega Ruby, Smash Bros., Fantasy Life.
    607 likes this.
  13. \(^~^)/
    Also, I added everybody.
    607 and Hex022103 like this.
  14. If only someone would make a thread for wii... :\