Calling all Enchanters: Specialty Tool Shop Co-op, Anyone?

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by margaritte, Mar 29, 2012.

1. when i get on im bringing 4 people to my grinder 1500 blocks away so when i get on -ill let u know- msg me and well go i usually lvl up 12 times each use
  2. i can get enchants lower than 20, for people with less cash. If you could help with prices, id be glad to help out.
  3. i usually get higher than 40 with mor than 1 enchant right now i have a

efficiency 3
    unbreaking 2
    fortune3

selling for 2.5 k obo
  4. There is no such thing as a fortune 5...
  5. opps sorry soryy sorryyy
    thought it said 5
  6. i enchant alot so ill join.
  7. So, this is how I'd like to set up the shop chests. I know it looks a little messy, so if you can think of a better way to set it up and still keep everyone's items safe, let me know. If we need more space, there is plenty of room to put a second row of chests above the first. The building is progressing nicely -- should be done in another day or two.

8. I'll help.
  9. That seems like the best way to have it set up, plus it partially conceals the ugly access signs :p. I can't think of any other way at the moment.
  10. Nerone, do you want to sell enchanted items, or help with the building?
  11. I enjoy building more than farming xp. How can I help?
  12. Please can you put me on the list of suppliers?
  13. Well, it's pretty much built -- I'm just putting in chests and lighting now :D
    Done!
  14. Margaritte I just caught this thred. Do you need supplies or diamond blocks? I'll offer them to you for free.
  15. I'm good, thanks! Like I said, the building is pretty much done. You should come see it -- I think it turned out very nicely :D
  16. Right now I have a slow grinder, but I'm planning on building a better one in the future, so I would like to have a place in the store, but I won't be able to sell anything until next month.
    margaritte likes this.
  17. Looking great :) Can't wait to buy from there :p
    margaritte likes this.
  18. I've gotten most of the chests put in, and this is what we have so far:
    first level (tools) -- 23 chests
    second level (weapons and armor) -- 15 chests
    third level (high-end enchants) 9 chests

Please pm me and let me know what you have (right now) that you would like to sell in the shop and a price if you have one set, so that we can start filling those chests up and get ready for the grand opening!!!
  19. Hmmm good idea, i would join you but I'm a Wood Supplier on Smp5, so no time on my hands
  20. [Off-topic, really sorry] Any chance you could get me like 30 stacks of Light Grey Wool?