CakeCo Statue Inc.

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by roblikescake, Apr 8, 2012.

1. Can you please stop hijacking my thread.

This thread is for CakeCo Statue Inc., not personal conversations.
    _Stads_ and Michael_Nolan like this.
  2. That is a possibility. I will review my stock and contact you with further details.
  3. sorry, sorry. i just want to say though that this is a good deal!
    (this will be my last post on this thread, unless i have a purchase to make)
  4. IGN(In Game Name): S_R_L_B Server(SMP 1-9): smp1 Resident Address(Location to Build Statue): 1178 Number of Statues: 1
    Mrsmiley99 likes this.
  5. Um is it posssible to make your purchase priority by paying more?
  6. hmm I may buy one of these but I'm still not sure... Maybe I'll order one once my wool farm is all done :)
  7. Added to queue, will PM for more details.
  8. Yes, that is a possibility.
  9. IGN(In Game Name): Nerone94 Server(SMP 1-9): Utopia Resident Address(Location to Build Statue): Not sure yet. Have to find the right plot. Number of Statues: 15
  10. Added to queue, will PM for more details.
  11. As CEO, Founder, and Owner of CakeCo Incorporation I am proud to announce that my company, CakeCo Statue Incorporated, hereby is undergoing changes. Prices are being changed, as well as a HQ building is in the making. Once said building is in place, orders will be placed normally. I would also like to say that a standard Order Detail PM will be filled out by myself and sent to all further customers in order to bring professionalism to this company and to provide satisfaction abroad. Prices are being reduced down to just 250 rupees per statue, as a gratitude towards the loyalty and respect customers have shown towards myself.

I would like to personally thank each and every customer of CakeCo Statue Inc. as well as others who have helped to make this company what it is. Good luck to all on your future endeavors and thank you for providing happiness and satisfaction to this company.

Sinecerely,
    Roblikescake - CEO, Founder, and Owner of CakeCo Incorporation
  12. Current queue in progress: 333kirby.

Two of Three statues completed. Waiting for customer to come online to finish third statue. Paid for 1/3 statues as of this post.
  13. Added Machine1997's statue built on Residence 1797 on SMP1.

I built the base statue, not the added pickaxe.
  14. All current customers in the queue have been notified regarding the completion of their orders.

CakeCo Statue Incororated has not recently had any business and is at risk of being shut down.

Keep us alive and order those statues! We know you want to ;)

Sincerely,
    Roblikescake - CEO, Founder and Owner of CakeCo Statue Inc.
  15. How much for a statue again? I'm too lazy to go to the first post! I may order one...
  16. All players with orders in the queue have been PM'd and removed from queue as told to do so.

Two remaining orders in queue. Let's keep this business going and order some statues!
  17. Spawn has been redesigned as of last night. Thanks to help from ArtemisV and Spiffiey.

Cake shops still exist, contest still going on.

More changes to /v 1056 coming soon.
  18. Woops, replied to wrong thread :p
  19. Is this still active? If so, how many materials would you need per person? And would you make me a magma cube as well?

Code:
    IGN(In Game Name): Sneeker134

Server(SMP 1-9):1

Resident Address(Location to Build Statue):1107

Number of Statues:1