[BUYING] The Great Bulk Block Competition

Discussion in 'Buying' started by Kryarias, Oct 11, 2022.

1. Hello all! On SMP8 at +Kry I have created a bulk block shop that buys and sells most bulk blocks (only shop:sell is true right now), but at the moment it is low on initial stock. So while I try my hardest to get a bunch of initial stock for it, I was thinking of trying to get EMC to participate too!

I have 3,000,000r to spend on blocks and am giving away a Diamond Supporter Voucher to the highest seller (measured in number of rupees, not blocks)

This starts 10/11/2022 (today) and will end on 10/20/2022.
    Silken_thread, Tuqueque, Sefl and 3 others like this.
  2. I will have to pry myself away from my nether project for this :D
  3. Why aren't you allowing buying? If that's gonna be the point of the Bulk Shop?
  4. Buying is going to be turned in once this competition is over. This is just helping me get initial stock.
    Tuqueque and KatydidBuild like this.
  5. Going away for the weekend, winner will be announced Sunday/Monday!
    Tuqueque likes this.
  6. to clarify: the OP says until Oct 20. And it still is for a bit, so was that the closing of the contest announcement? or is it still going until you announce?
  7. It goes to the end of Oct 20. When I total up the rupees I will only be looking within that time frame.
  8. Sorry for the lack of response, it has been a very busy week (college freshman :p). I will try to announce the winner this weekend. Sorry again
  9. As someone who has sold exactly nothing I am deeply offended by the delay and demand more sorry's
  10. Congrats to farmerguyson for winning! Diamond voucher sent in mail. Shoutout to sonicol who was only 25k behind.
    farmerguyson, sonicol and Tuqueque like this.
  11. Awesome! Thank you for the Diamond voucher.
    I guess it a good thing to hoard, allows rapid dumping at a moments notice. 🙂
    Sefl, KatydidBuild and Kryarias like this.