[Buying] Spider Grinder

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by ShadowKman, Mar 5, 2013.

1. I am looking for a spider grinder on any server except 6 or 3.
    I would like it to be at least in a range of 2k blocks from spawn, unless its a free to use one.
    I'm negotiating at prices of 5k.
    Thank you.
  2. I do believe we prohibited the Buying/Selling of Grinders and grinder locations a while back. Espically after the whole 621op incident. Unless we have changed this :eek:
  3. I believe that is the auctioning of grinders, not buying and selling coordinates.
  4. Both were banned.
    There was emphasis put on the banning of "Buying and selling coords" It is my understanding the buying or selling of grinder related coordinates is prohibited.
    Again correct me if i am wrong.
  5. I didn't see anything when I looked. Or am I looking in the wrong place?
    Mind showing me where this is?
  6. I will try digging the thread up for you!
  7. I believe the AUCTIONING was banned, not the buying and selling of spawners/cords.
    EDIT: Nvm
  8. As a person who loves to make/sell grinders -- this is not true. Please refer to this thread for more information: http://empireminecraft.com/threads/guide-selling-mob-spawner-locations.9738/
    Pab10S likes this.
  9. Thank you for clearing this up!
    I was sure i had forgotten about something :eek:
    For some reason i could not seem to find the thread, and since i have seen literally no one sell a spawner location (Or whatever you want to say) since that period of time i had assumed we had prohibited the sale of said items
  10. So grinder girl, could you make me an offer?
    Or anyone else? :)
  11. I hate spiders. I'd want way too much to do it.
  12. Do you know where a spawner might be?
  13. I might, on Utopia -- if I remembered to set a waypoint. I will check in a few.
  14. What happened with 621op?
  15. Meh. I know exactly where a spider spawner is on smp2. We can work out prices.
  16. Yes, I have one on utopia. It's not in a pra, but only a bit out from one of the outposts, There are other facilities in the area, but I've had this spawner lit up for a while, and the junk i left in the chest is still there. I did take the mossy cobble, but if you want to buy the location -- I'll certainly sell.
  17. I've found one on smp4 from colesta. For a good deal too. I promised to make an obsidian generator for string.
    Thank you for your time though.
  18. I might be interested in buying the location, what price were you thinking about selling it for? :)
  19. I hadn't really thought that far ahead. I know one other person that might be interested too, though. PM me an offer, I guess :D